Auburn Rust

To know me is to see within me. Not to be perceived what you want me to be. Covered in your silk perfection. Who's to say you really know a person by a glimpse? We make time for the ones we want to get to know. However many entertain others for entertainment known as the wrong reasons like a moth to a fuming flame. He is trapped in the awe presence known as her body feeding through the warmth in-between her thighs. Inner reflections linger through the skin. For her it's a need, for him it's a want, both deciding two courses never acknowledging the third road to commence after all was said and done. She wants more out of life. To progress the feeling of becoming one within herself. Taking the hand of god herself letting the radiance of essence coat the joy within her heart. To be happy alone, or with another. To share her success with the world holding onto what she was taught. But above it all, to be able to love herself and others without anyone's approval knowing those are the ones praying that her crown shall fall beneath her feet typically calling her another statistic in societies eye. Withholding a true circumstance that she too shall rise beyond what the horizon peaks upon us, and to thrive farther than what he could see in just those few moments of passion. To see she is already committed herself.