Birth of a single white rose.

Beauty.... The known factor that expresses its way through the things known as the purified breed of distasting fragments. The word beauty flourishes on the life of others such as a seed if you must. Every seed has its course of its direction. Leading it to the land of new beginnings such as the great beyond. It blossoms to such great chaotic measures that no one seems to understand. Watching its foreign beauty captivate others. On the day of September 10th, the seed bloomed on its own taking the world in its hand creating havoc on the underlining of this earth's core thus and such creating another chaotic measure known as Aniliyah. An individual so misunderstood and highly slept on that it is impossible to not fret from the mishaps of chaos she chooses to bring upon herself. She never knew that the women she would start to blossom into would have reasons that would make her look back and think that it all happened for a reason. Being misunderstood yet unseen and unheard kept the peace at bay. But the negativity seen known as her alter egos sitting upon the known resting bitch face. She has made a new interest that many cannot seem to grasp. The life of learning how to live alone yet love from a distance while learning to love herself without anyone's approval. Through all the empty kept promises and the thin line between the simplified versions of "I love you's" there is no turning back the hand of time and to continue to take the hand of god's words laying In the well-kept meadows slightly praying holding the holy book besides her as the sun kisses her upper cheek bones kissing her goodnight like no lover could. Keeping the steady touches of enemies at bay with a inch of curves upon her spirit qualified as the shape that has been shamed upon, and the clear mindset of a new beginnings she longed for. Leaving the significant words for one to understand yes, she is too an individual to be seen graced upon your lovely ego as the passage way to the many kingdoms. I say um to the little girl before me and hello to the young women I soon shall embody. Lastly goodbye to the many who could not capture that I was just an injured spirit lashing everything in its path looking for love to heal the many scrapes I've made along the way. Indeed, I may be chaotic, but I too will take the world beyond its course of simplified measures. Reminding me every step of the way that I shall love me like no other. That I too shall have a sit into the kingdom when my time has come. Lending into the hands of none but trusting none other than myself.