Forbidden nectar of a dying breed.

Silent interpretations. The theory of the mind wanting to know what causes the ruckus known as the anger thriving off you. This isn't your average women filled with rage. But a scorned woman oozing through the steamed pot that has been boiling for several occasions. No one ever knows as to how she got this way till it's all said and done. Many things occur to make her this way. But above it all it's the ones surrounding he inner captivation. How could she possibly find herself while she's holding the ripped ties known as relationships that have been suffering in the very beginning. The mis kept promises the undeniable lies staring her in the face. In a sense that shit ends today. Excuse the expressions of cutting the ties of another. But who will save her if not herself? Never realizing that indeed her ship shall continue to sink if she keeps lending to others. To be selfish with her temple and spirit is never a sin to the ones who love her as a whole instead of what she has to offer. Putting shame to the one who only come around for their benefit. Love shall come she never doubts. It also comes along with the many things you always prayed for. If not to hell with the ones who came to shack up. The women multiply but not their independence that is given at birth It is within the rare breeds. One of them being the free spirit you are clearly overlooking. And not the one you're lying next to while reading this interpretation.