Pollen Breed

She was put here throughthe speed of light coursing her inner extension. Never second guessingwhat noted temple would protect her fromthe outside world. Protect yourself more than anyone. Lack of nourishment's feedinginto shivered hibernation's. The comfort zone of an ice queen holding her womb of spiritual blessings ontoreproducing the light behind the eyes in the future. Women are looked at as anouter body experiments never what they experience internally. Hand to cheek shecaresses the simple things your mind overlooks. Thankful for the emotionalcleanse every month till death. A more permanent solution than breeding in hiscaptivity. Her body was always her choice how dare we not support each decisionthat was made before you. Aggression shows its true colors in the minds ofnegative energy. It feeds in lengths that he couldn't even imagine. Because, inthe last of his dying day he is simply not a woman. He is simply not an onlyoption. He is simply a barrier diminished in existence inside of her to createher new-found love when ready, a love that comes in several shades in themeaning. The love of being a mother, the warmth of being supportive, theacceptance of being a woman. We hold our energy. Why is it that others seem tothink they must control our futures? The ill matter of our body our choicesrage through equality of each gender. We hold onto our power as you continue tostrip it away. Taking our bodies putting it into shame. She isn't weak in the knees. But in the heartof her own as it aces to see that there is so much work to be done after youleave, but for now there are two mouths to feed. The two you ran away from. Youmust pay your dues in life. And as you run time heals wounds they increased notfrom leaving but for never coming back.