Blemished Crimson

You first must say hello to one's presence before they evaporate out of it. People only exist for a while unworthy of limits to Similar Concepts. Good vibes with a hint of nude Merlot. .Late night insomnia Kept tossing turning thinking about no other than the possibilities of tomorrow that not being the criteria Love being the true oxycodone in my plasmatic Anatomy. Being steadily told "You will never be accepted." Takes a. insight inviting the wicked coming to rue what was brewing in a pot filled with oversights like no other. Observing others become lucid with the one person they thought they couldn't live without. Magnified Expressions get delayed responses. Consider the eyes of their loved ones you see pride the same pride you were built off you ask simple questions to see a reaction. Facing unfazed portions Heart longing for the simple things. To be touched kissed, to fill needed simple fragments of Love. Love is fatal. Restless, and lies in the heart of no one. It is a production to make many feels as if it is needed. Longing in the hearts of lost souls. Despite all the battered wars you've lost, neglecting a part of your brain that tells you no, your heart however, still is in search for Love.