The Only Exception. (8)

As I chased one of the twins around, I plotted many different ways to murder Will. I couldn't really tell which one the twin was, but they were both evil little devil spawn, sent to torture Will as I as he experienced what it was like to have a kid for a day. He had said he had always wanted to be a dad, which was sweet in a way. On the other hand...it was not so sweet. Now, I was chasing one of the boys and he was chasing the other while the little spawn were enjoying 'being free'. If you get what I mean. It was okay though; they were five. 

"Mark! Underwear is cool!" I heard Will bellow. Oh, so I had Freddie. Great. Freddie, if possible, was more evil. His parents probably had foresight to name him Freddie. You know, after Freddie Kruger. I stopped, my hands on my knees while breathing hard. He stopped running and looked at me with an evil little smirk on his face. I growled at him. "As soon as I catch you, I'm going to put you in a cage." 

He screamed this really high pitched scream and ran off. I shook my head and start after him. Slowly, mind you. I hadn't had my necessary chocolate boost today. I walked into the kitchen where he was standing on a stool, the phone in his hand. I looked at him. "Stay there. Just...please. Stay there."

He nodded. I raised my eyebrows, thinking that he was up to something but shook it off and went to go and help Will go and get Specimen Two. He was chasing Mark around the couch. Will spotted me and kept his eyes on the kid, while I snuck up behind Mark and lifted him into the air. He struggled and kicked. I held him away from me so that I wouldn't get socked in the stomach. Will fished Mark's underwear off the ground and went to put it on him, but there was a giant stream of yellowish water that came from Mark. Directly into Will's wide open mouth. 

I have officially changed my mind. I love this kid. He giggled along with me as Will's face went from rage, to disbelif, to digust, to I want to rip-out-my-tongue-and-dip-it-in-bleach. Hew started spitting and his face turned really red and he went to the bathroom. I could hear in making gagging noises. One word:

Hysterical. 

I grinned at Mark and he put on his underwear, then we walked to the kitchen. "I'm getting you the biggest chocolate bar I can find, kid." I told him. Freddie was still on the stool, with the phone at his ear. I listened to what he was saying with horror. 

"SHE'S COMING!" He yelled. "Help me! Please!" I snatched the phone from him and put it to my ear while he stuck his tongue at me and screamed and made horrible noises in the background. "--kid. Just hold on, some nice people are coming."

I dropped the phone and rushed to the front door, throwing it open to see a police officer holding a gun toward the door. I blinked. He blinked. Once we both recovered from the shock, I threw my hands into the air and screamed, "Not guilty!" 

He blinked again and patted me down for weapons before putting his gun away and giving the signal to about six other policemen who are out there. He looks at me. "We recieved a distress call from a small boy at this address."

Freddie and Mark poked their heads out from behind my legs. Freddie waved and smiled that evil-looking smile of his. "Hi." I swear I saw the officer shudder. I shook my head. "He was just being a prick. A big, fat prick. Right Freddie?"

"I'm Mark."

"No, I'm Mark."

"No I'm Mark!"

"No I'm Mark!"

"You may have to come back out here later officer. You know, to arrest me for murder. Not attempted, mind you. MURDER." I informed him. He chuckled and then his face turned serious. "There's a fine though, all of these men have come out here when there was really no emergency."