Selling My Soul For His Aston Martin. (16) *Edited*

"Turn here."

I turned the car onto the road.

To say I was surprised would've been an understatement. I was to the point of being flabbergasted. 

Two dogs trotted up to the car, barking and nipping at the wheels. Will growled, but smiled fondly. "Mac and Tut. Idiots, but really lovable." He got out the car, slamming the door behind him and immediately being tackled by the two eager border collies.  

The farm wasn't really a farm, more like a plantation of sorts. There was a huge, freshly painted barn to the back, a mansion in the front, and a pure white fence stretching as far as I could see. Black and white dairy cows milled around, chewing on their cud. Drew leaned forward from the backseat, his eyes, like mine, trained on Will romping around with the dogs.  

"It's weird, isn't it? Seeing where he came from and comparing it to the type of person he is. You can see why he's so carefree." 

I merely nodded, seeing the screen door open. There was a flash of blue daisy dukes and Will was tackled again. 

"No need to look so jealous, Jamie. That's his sister, Clary."

"I wasn't--"

"Whatever." He got out of the car.  

I huffed. I WASN'T jealous. Jamie Robinson doesn't get jealous. 

I jumped about a mile in the air when someone tapped on the window. Will gave me a 'wtf' look and I scowled at him, getting out of the car. He put his hands in his pockets and grinned at me. "What? You're too good for the country? Funny, I would've thought this would be right up your alley."

I looked at him seriously. "We're in my element right now." I breathed. "The grass, the trees, even the smell of the cow manure...I love it. When I was a little girl, my mother used to--" I broke off, realizing that I was talking about her. Will nudged me. I shook my head, looking at him. "Nothing. Anyways, I was a little surprised that you grew up here, pretty boy."

"I am not a pretty boy." He said, scowling. "Drew's a pretty boy."

"Hey!" Drew said defensively. "It's not my fault I like good hair."

We ignored him. "Prove it." I said, challengingly.

"Fine." 

He stepped forward and kissed me, picking me up by my waist and forcing my legs around his hips.

Well, not really forcing. I was so surprised I gasped. He started to walk away, ignoring the hooting and whoops coming from an outside source. I vaguely noticed that we were heading for a pen, and that the stink had increased. I heard grunting and sloshing around, then--

SPLOSH!

I let go of Will's hips and opened my eyes in shock. The pigs squealed. Will laughed and rolled around in the mud.

"Told ya." 

I clopped some mud on his head, giggling. Drew and Clary, who had been following with a bunch of other people I didn't know, all laughed. Will grinned wickedly and scooped up a handful of mud, throwing it directly at her chest. The mud splattered. She gasped, then narrowed her eyes and letting her long, blond hair out of its scrunchie.  

"Boy," she said in a thick country accent, "You don't know what you've just gotten yourself into."

A mud war proceeded to take place. Me, Clary, Drew, and Jeff, who looked like an older Will, against Will, his younger brother Max (who flirted with me shamelessly and received a bunch of smacks on the back of the head because of it), and the youngest sister, Bex, were on teams. We huddled up. I kept on sneaking glances at Jeff.