Selling My Soul For his Aston Martin. {9}

"You two look like hell." Drew said as we climbed into the back of the SUV. Will had said that they were driving it around for camoflauge, which was smart in a way.  

"Shut up." I mumbled, laying my head on Will's shoulder for comfort. I drifted back to sleep. 

(Yay!) Will's POV: 

I looked down at Jamie, smiling a little. She was was out like a light, looking adorable. I brushed a little of her firey red hair out of her eyes and she snuggled into me. I looked at her for a moment longer and then looked up. Drew was looking at me through the rearview mirror. I stared back at him.  

"Will."

"Yeah?" I asked. He looked like he was struggling with himself for a moment before he shook his head and moved his eyes back to the empty road. "Nothing." He said. I looked at him for a moment longer before my eyes started to get heavy and I leaned my head on Jamie's. I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was shivering and Jamie's worried face was inches from mine. "You okay Will?"

"Cold." I stuttered out. She held out her hand and Drew shrugged out of his leather jacket handing it to her. She gave it to me and I put it on, while Drew turned on the heat. She put a hand on my forehead. "God, you're burning up. Are you still cold?"

Freezing actually. But she looked so anxious. I managed a small smile. "I'm fine. It just sounds like you care a little too much though..."

Jamie's POV:

I did care too much. And it scared the hell outta me. So I shrugged, trying to be nonchalant about the comment. "I'm not exactly a barbarian, Will."

"Really? Could've fooled me." He laughed. I fake scowled at him, trying to hide my smile as I turned to Drew. "Can we stop by a pharmacy or something?"

"Already headed there." He said. A few minutes later, we pulled up at a Walgreens. I hopped out and walked inside, looking at Will. "Don't move."

Drew hopped out and walked around, grabbing my hand and swinging it. I looked at him curiously, but he didn't say anything as we walked into the cool airconditioning of the store. It was about four o' clock in the afternoon.  

I headed straight for the fever and pain medicine and grabbed a bottle of Tylenol. 

"Do you think this'll work?" I asked. He looked at me curiously. "Don't you know?"

"I don't get sick. Not unless someone's throwing up around me." 

"Good for you. Uh, no, you might want to try something else. He doesn't really like Tylenol."

"Picky." I muttered, grabbing another random medicine and reading the back.  

We ended up getting three kinds of medicines. I also brought a bottle of water and a muffin. The cashier woman flirted with Drew for a whole five minutes before I finally yelled, "I have a sick celebrity on my hands lady! JUST RING US UP!" 

Drew was embarrassed and apologized to her, but it worked. We were out of there in a jiffy. Drew glared at me for ruining his playful banter (her unbuttoning her polo for him to see even more and him leaning close and sneaking glances at me every once in a while for some reason) as we left out. I ignored him and opened the door the back, hopping in and digging through the bag. I took out the bottles of pills. "Pick a bottle, any bottle."

"The one on the middle." Will said as Drew pulled out of the parking lot. I got the water bottle while he opened the bottle with shaky fongers. "How many?"

"Two."

He took out two and popped them in, grabbing the now open bottle from me and chuging the whole thing down. "Thanks."

"No problemo."

"What do you guys want to do?"

"Something that doesn't require me moving much." Will groaned. Drew thought about it. "I think I know exactly what the doctor ordered."

"You seriously want to watch all of these movies?" I asked in disbelief as Drew put the Sound of Music into the VCR and sat back. Will laid back, closing his eyes. "Yeah. They're classics."

"But on your bucket list?"

"Yes."

"Fine. But don't fall asleep."

He didn't. He cursed out the blonde haired guy when he betraed his love, and smiled at parts while I watched him.

Next was Pretty Woman. I fast forwarded over the disgusting parts and I swear I heard Drew mutter, "Immature," so I thwacked him upside the head with the remote and told him, "You're just a perv."

And finally, saving the best for last, Drew put in Titanic. I cried so hard my whole entire body shook. Poor Rose. Left all alone on the world, just beacuse those idiots couldn't make the correct safety precautions. Will held me while I snotted all over his shoulder, rubbing soothing circles on my back. Drew had left, saying that Titanic was too prissy for him. A shame, really.

When I finished, his shirt was all wet, but his fever had gone own and he was shivering less.

"You okay Jamie?"

"I'm fine." I sniffed. He grabbed the box of tissues that the hotel had left on the coffee tabloe for it's guests and handed a couple to me. I blew.

"You are NEVER to tell anyone about this, got it?"

"I won't, don't worry."

"Good. And I won't tell anyone you cried either." I said, smiling.

"I didn't cry!"

"You cried, a little less than me, yes, but you still cried."

"A piece of your hair got in my eye."

"Whatever." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short, i know, but it's something....