Selling My Soul For His Aston Martin. (13)

Hey guys! I'm a bit giddy cause I'm trying out this new Microsoft program (I'm like the technical computer geek, so nobody else in my family understands why I squeal every time I see a new feature). Here's another chapter!

P.S. I did Agra, India for my project, just because. You'll see why in this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From then on, we followed three rules.

1) No talking about the future. Stay in the present, and we'll do just fine.

2) Don't comment on the way Will gets up to go to the bathroom and night, and I have to hold a pillow over my head to keep from barfing as well.

3) The most important one: Don't touch each other. We avoided physical contact like it was the black plague and there were no poises.

Drew noticed, I guess, but he didn't comment. We traveled, never staying in one place for more than a week. I got plenty of souvenirs, and when we were in Italy, I got an idea. I started to mail a item from each place we went to, to my father.

I also started a journal.

Will was still working at that song. I asked him what it was like, once, to write a song (I can only dance), and he replied that it was like chipping away at a mountain with a sledgehammer. And then, he looked into my eyes and I had to look away.

Before things got out of hand.

Though, one night, one very unfortunate night, we were in Egypt underneath the stars. It was just the two of us, because Drew had found his way into some Egyptian girl's arms. Anyways, I as just laying there, trying to get to sleep, when I heard a sound. It sounded sad, like a noise you make when the world is just coming down on your shoulders. And then, right after I had finished picking that sound to pieces, I realized that it was Will.

He was crying. I don't really know what happened after that, I just remember somehow getting over to the other side of the fire, where he was, and crawling underneath his arm until he stopped crying and croaked, "I'm dying."

I couldn't say anything. So we just cried together.

We went to Switzerland to taste the tap water. We pushed against the Leaning tower of Pisa to see if it would fall. We chased after monkeys in India, then ran away from them as they tried to throw nuts at us, screaming.

Drew of course, was all primp about it. He took out a napkin, dabbed at his forehead, and said, "Well, that's certainly something I'll never do again."

Three months passed. I think I gained like, five pounds and worked them off in a New York gym. We stayed in New York for a month.

There's all kinds of crap to do in New York.

Taking random hobos to McDonalds, for example. When Will told me that was next I looked at him like he had grown two heads. Nevertheless, it was fun.

On our last day in New York, we decided to go out and do karaoke. I put on some blue jean shorts, a baggy white tee, a red cap and black sneakers, and I was ready to go. We set off.

Winnie's Bar was the first one we came upon, walking, so we headed in there. The place was packed.

~~5 hours and God knows how many beers and shots later~~

"Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me-"

"I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed." The crowd started to clap to the beat. Even though we were piss off our ass drunk, we still sounded good.

"She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her-"

"thumb in the shape of an "L" on "her forehead."

We leaned toward each other, holding the mikes in our hand, "Welll the years start coming and they don't stop coming, fed to the rules and I hit the ground running, didn't make sense not to live for fun, your brain get's smart but your head gets dumb-"

Somewhere in the song, Will had grabbed my hand and we began doing those old fashioned dances, you know, the ones where the guy twirls the girl repeatedly? It was fun. He dipped me, a couple of times to, while we belted out the lyrics.

We finished the song with a dip, me throwing the microphone somewhere behind stage, and then something very important, something that WASN'T supposed to happen happened.

Will Taylor kissed me.

And me, stupid, stupid me, did exactly what I was not supposed to do.

I kissed him back.

Of course, the hoots and whistles meant that it was getting pretty intense, but we only came up for air.

And continued on from there....

~*~

The next morning, I woke up with a gasp and an arm slung across my waist.

Oh my God, I thought.

I'm a GROUPIE.

And then I mentally slapped myself and tried to focus on the biggest problem(s) here.

"Will. Wake up, you ass."

He grumbled. "What?"

His eyes widened as he put two and two together.

And then, out of all the impossible, self righteous, WRONG things, that he could've done, he did the worst.

He smiled.