Selling My Soul For His Aston Martin. (14)

People. IT WAS nuremo one hundred.

onto the story ;)

btw, my sister saw the name and was all like, "why's everyone named will? Huh?" and I was all like, "just because that your boyfriend's name doesn't mean you have to go all absurd on me."

she backed off ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you SMILING?!"

"I'm smiling?" He asked, that same, stupid, breathtaking grin widening across his face. "I didn't know that, James."

He had gotten into the incredibly annoying habit of calling me 'James' when he was teasing me.

"This is a really bad time to be smiling, William." I was not teasing.

"Fine, fine, I figured that out but...why not?"

"Because!"

"Because why?"

"Well, let's see. First of all, we just lost our you-know-whats."

"You cant say it?"

"Can't say what?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Say it."

"No."

"Go ahead, say it. Say we lost our virginity to each other."

"No!"

"It won't make it feel anymore real, Jamie." He said quietly.

I huffed and got out of bed, shuffling to my room.

"Where are you going?" He called after me.

"Out."

~*~

Will's POV:

"YOU DID WHAT!?!" Drew yelled. I ran a hand through my hair. "We were under the influence, if it helps."

"Will! Are you trying to make this harder!?! What if she gets attached? Huh? No wait, scrtach that, she's already attactched, and so you are you. You guys are doomed." He looped down onto the black couch, putting his head in his hands. "How long has she been gone?"

"A little over a hour. Should we?"

"Definetly. We don't want a repeat of last time." He stood up briskly while I walked over to the phonebook that had ben opened, looking for some sign of where she went, while Drew combed his hair. The guy was obsessive.

"If I were James, where would I go?" I murmered. And then I stopped, my finger hanging over the name of the businesses. "Bingo."

We went to about five of them before we fially reached the last one. I got out of the car, adjusting my sunglasss and puting my hands into my pockets. Drew got out behind me, and we walked up to the huge guy at the door.

I walked up to him and waved. "Hey, dude, how're you doing today?"

He didn;t answer, still staring at me with those beedy eyes. Drew chuckled nervously beside me. "Can we get in?"

"You don't look gay. And you don't look like women to me either."

"Well, see, we're not. It's just our friend is in there--"

"No."

"What?"

"You're not geting in."

"Why not?" Drew asked.

"I think we all know why." I said tersely.

Drew rolled his eyes. "Oh for the love of God."

Faster than I could blink, he grabbed me, and kissed me full on the mouth, warning me with his eyes. I resisted the urge to throw up and looked at the guy, who looked like he was enjoying the show. "Can we get in now?"

"Sure." He stepped to the side, but not before winking at Drew. As soon as we were safely iside the muky place, I ran over to the water fountain and washed my mouth out, while Drew scrpaed his tongue and made gaggig sounds behind me.

"What the hell possesed you to do that!?! I WOULD'VE FIGURED SOMETHING OUT!"

"We'd have been there forever. And besides, there's your girl." He pointed.

and there she was, sipping a water with her feet propped up, while the male dancers on stage me made it rain. Her expression was blank. I sneakily walked up to her nad sat down in the chair over. She didn't even acknwoledge me until I spoke. "Male strip club, REALLY James?"

She jumped and whirled around. "You!"

"It's Will, but 'you' works just fine."

She didn't laugh. "An hour is not time to myself."

"Are you homesick?"

"Yes."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not." She looked annoyed. Her ears were turning red. She was lying.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Not I'm not."

"Yes you--"

"I DID NOT JUST KISS A GUY SO YOU TWO COULD BICKER! GET THE AWKWARDNESS OUT OF THE WAY AND LET'S GO!"

"Fine. Look, "I'm sorry for taking your virginity."

"It takes two to tango. And besides, I took yours."

"You were a VIRGIN!?!" Drew asked. I cringed.