Selling My Soul For His Aston Martin. (15?)

"Before we go, I want to do something." Will grinned, amusement dancing around in his eyes."

"Wait?"

"Oh god," Drew groaned. "No."

Will's grin got wider. "Oh, yes."

~*~

The lights dimmed and the middle-aged women cheered as a spotlight came on. Beside me, Drew groaned. I looked at him. "I don't get it. Wait--oh my God..."

The curtain had come up, and there stood Will.

In short shorts.

No t-shirt on.

IN SHORT SHORTS. Emphasis on SHORT. He nodded toward the stage and he started to dance to 'Tell Me Something Good'.

I burst into a fit of hysterical giggling while Drew groaned, getting up. "I can't watch this. Come outside when he's finished making an idiot of himself."

Of course, I barely nodded because Will, at the moment, was slowly shimmying out of his shorts...

~*~

"That was highly unnecessary," Drew said as he cranked up the car. I shut my door and concentrate on not looking at Will, who wriggled his eyebrows at me and smirked. "You know you enjoyed that."

"Whatever."

"That's not a no."

"It's not a yes either."

"But it's not a no."

"Will you please shut up now?"

"Am I making you uncomfortable, James?"

I tried to pfft and snort at the same time, but ended up clearing my throat, automatically red. "No."

"Then why are you on the other side of the car?"

"I like the window view."

"I think I'm making you uncomfortable." He slid closer.

And closer and closer, and closer and...

I had two options. One, I could just accept it. Enjoy it. Or, I could throw myself out of the moving car.

I was totally considering option two when Drew pulled to a stop. Will looked at him. "What? Why'd we stop?"

"Get out." Drew said simply.

"WHAT!?!"

"Get out of the car. You are obviously the instigator here, and if she kicks you in the balls it'll hurt to watch. And hear. And everything. So you either get out of shut up."

Will stared at him. I clapped. "Woohoo! Yes!"

"There's something wrong with you." Will said, oblivious to me.

Drew opened his mouth, but clamped it shut. Will climbed over the seats to the front, and, faster than I thought possible, grabbed Drew's phone and scrolled through it. Drew lunged for it.

"Jamie, grab him."

"What, why--"

"Just grab him."

I got up and sat on Drew's lap, hugging his arms to his sides. It must've looked odd, a superstar and his cousin with a girl in a car on the side of the freeway. Drew was thrashing behind me but trying not to hurt me at the same time while Will flicked his eyes from the screen to me and back. Me, screen, me, screen, me, screen. Finally, he looked at Drew, shaking his head. "I KNEW it. You called her, didn't you?"

"No!" Drew yelled. "I didn't call her! She called me!"

"And you answered!?!"

"She called dozen times. I couldn't NOT just answer."

"Well, what did she say?"

I was completely not following the conversation here, but that was fine. I was quite comfortable on his lap. I leaned back into the steering wheel.

They looked at each other for a moment. Then Drew, oblivious to me falling asleep, looked away. "She's pregnant."

That woke me up. Will looked like someone had thrown cold water into his face. He started to sputter and turn red. He looked PISSED.

"I know."

"Who's the father!?!"

Drew didn't answer. "Just before I left we..."

"No." Will said in horror.

"Will, wait just--"

"I cant believe you. Are you mad, Andrew?!? Can you PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY IN BLOODY HELL YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?!." He was furious. It kind of scared me, in a way. This was not funny, ha ha mad. This was pissed beyond meaning of comprehension. So pissed that you can't remember the name of your current president, not to mention your own. I sighed, trying to cool the tense mood in the car down. "Okay, I think I've been patient enough. What's going on?"

Drew sighed. "I met Deborah in high school..."

Uh oh. I can already tell where this is going. "Uh hun."

"We were in love, and then I found her later with--"

"My dad." Will said. "He found my dad and her on the couch screw--"

"Will, please." Drew said, looking tense.

"And then, you know what makes it better? My mom was still alive at the time, sick at the hospital."

"Will--"

"Drew was heartbroken. And you know what she said to him, as an excuse? 'I only wanted you for your money. He had more'."

Drew roared and flung his door open, leaving me in the driver's seat. He slammed it and stomped over to the passenger seat, opened Will's door, grabbed him by the collar and hauled him out, punching him in the face. Will staggered back and threw a punch of his own. Drew socked him in the gut. They fought.

And all this time I'm sitting there thinking, oh my god.

This is a load of bull.

I furiously flung open the door. will had a split lip and a black eyes, and they were currently wrestling on the ground. Passerbys were slowing down to watch the show, and then they were all like, oh my god, that's Will Taylor. I stormed over to them, grabbed Will by the back of his shirt and hauled him off of Drew. "Get in the damn car." I commanded icily. He didn't move. I shoved him toward the doors. Glaring at me, he stomped towards the car and threw the door open. I looked down at Drew. "Get up." He got up and walked to the crowd who had formed, gave them all a glare. "Move, or I swear to God I'll run all of you over. You have five seconds." They hurried to their cars. I growled and went to the car, getting into the driver's seat and slamming my door. Will and Drew were sitting in the car, looking out the window with split lips and black eyes, their arms folded across their chest. I gripped the steering wheel, trying to reduce my anger. When it got to a point where I could tell them off without making their ears bleed, I said in a low, dangerous voice. "So here's the plan people. We're going back to the hotel room. We're packing our bags. And we're going back to your house to get this crap straightened out."

"But--"

"No buts! I DON'T REALLY CARE RIGHT NOW WILL!"

He glared at me. I glared right back, daring him to say something. He folded his arms more tightly across his chest. "Fine." He said steely. "We'll go."

"Thank you." I cranked up the car and drove to the hotel.

This was gonna be fun.

Not.