The Ony Exception. (10)

"I need to go for a run." I told them, plugging the earphones to my iPod.

"You have your cell?" Drew asked looking up from his book. 

"Yep."

"Pepper spray?" Will asked.

"Yep. I'll see you later."

I walked out of the hotel room, taking the elevator to the first floor and walking out into the sunshine. The city was busy and loud. I put the earphones into my ears and started jogging, ignoring the stares I got. Yes people, some odd members of this earth still jog outside instead of going to a stuffy gym.

I ran for a while, pacing myself to the beat of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Queen. Freddie Mercury was an awesome man. When I stopped to catch my breath I put my hands on my head, walking around a little. I headed to a nearby newspaper stand and bought a water bottle for a buck. The guy behind the counter squinted at me. "Do I know you?"

I shook my head. "I'm not even from this state."

"I swear I've seen you somewhere. Are you sure?"

"Positive."

He kept on looking at me as I sipped my water and caught my breath. He casually grabbed a newspaper from one of the stands and flipped it to a page, looking from me to the magazine and back, a grin breaking out on his face.

"Aha! I knew I knew you from somewhere!"

"Really? Enlighten me."

"You're Will Taylor's girl!"

I spewed water all over the sidewalk, coughing as the water went down the wrong tube. "What?" I asked in a hoarse voice. 

"Look! You're on the third page!" He held the magazine out to me and I snatched it, scanning it.

Will Taylor's New Hottie? HAS THIS BEEN WHERE HE'S SPENDING ALL OF HIS TIME? 

Our sources say that hottie Will Taylor and his cousin, Drew Taylor have been all of thier time with her, seen at many random places. We did a little more digging and found that this girl's name is Dylan Robinson-- 

Oh God. I was dead. I was so, so dead. I had absolutely died. The newspaper guy was practically glowing. "Just think of that! Will Taylor's girl, showing up at my stoop! almost a celebrity!"

"You're the mystery girl?" A pair of girls stopped, looking at me. I shook my head vigorously. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You are her, aren't you. The blond one, gripped my shoulders, shaking me. "YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME TO HIM! PLEASE! WE'RE DYING HERE! WE CAN'T TAKE REPEATED PICTURES! WE NEED WILL TAYLOR!"

About twenty heads snapped to us. People started taking pictures with their cellphones. I freaked and dropped the water bottle, hauling ass.

"Hey! Wait up!"

I looked back and saw a stampede. a bloody STAMPEDE. And to make it worse, I had just finished running half a mile. Was I really fit to run for my life right now? No.

And just when I thought I couldn't be in an any worse situation, my cellphone rang. I picked up, hoping it was someone who could rescue me. It wasn't.

"YOU RAN OFF WITH A CELEBRITY!" My dad roared. I winced and looked over my shoulder, panting. "Daddy...this...isn't really...a good...time...for me."

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE GIVING BIRTH! Wait! ARE YOU GIVING BIRTH YOUNG LADY!?!"

"No! Of course...not." I veered to avoid a tree and hopped over a crooked part in the sidewalk. I could see the hotel getting closer and closer...