|21|

The day after the exams had arrived. (Y/n) was almost certain that she was going to have an amazing day out with her classmates as they prepare for the training camp.

(Y/n) chuckled as she jogged towards her friends that were already huddled together.

"Sorry I'm a little late, guys." She smiled, holding her knees, catching her breath. They all returned the expression, except for Mineta, Who was about to burst into tears.

"Wow, (y/n)!" He swooned, drool escaping his lips. "You look so good!"

"Stop it, Mineta!" Iida scolded, moving his arms in a robot-like motion.

(Y/n) brushed it off and went to stand beside Midoriya, who was the only one excluded from the conversations.

"What do you need to get, Midoriya?" She asked, sweetly, tilting her head. The boy opened his mouth to answer, but noticed that everyone else had left. "Oh, we're alone."

"I have a small list." He told her, pulling out his piece of paper and placing it over his face, to cover the small blush over his cheeks.

"Ooo! Ice cream?! I heard it's super good here! Do you want some?" She cheered, pointing in the distance as she jumped up and down.

"I'll be fine, thanks, (y/n)." He smiled, scratching the back of his neck, nervously. She nodded, before running off, towards the truck. "W-why is it so awkward between us now? We were best friends. What happened?"

(Y/n) maintained unfazed and skipped happily to and from the truck, happily chatting to the people, who confidently recognized her from the festival.

"The ice cream is so good!" The girl cheered, walking back to her friend, Midoriya. She stopped moving when she noticed a man in a black hoodie. He walked away from Uraraka and Midoriya, towards her, stopping when their bodies were only inches apart. He lifted up her chin with his pale, dry hand.

"Shigar-" She gasped, as he pressed his cold, chapped lips on hers, his hands cupping her face, excluding his ring fingers. Her body tensed at his move, causing her to drop her ice cream. Her body was stiff and she couldn't move. He pulled away and smirked at her, before placing his hands in his pocket.

"I'll be here to collect you soon, my dear." He whispered beside her ear. "Don't you dare follow me and just be patient."

In silence, the girl held her breath, until he was out of sight. Slowly, she brought her shaking hands up to her lips, feeling where the sensation of his harsh skin was lingering.

"Damn bastard." She spat, turning around to look at the crowd, which he had merged into. She internally gagged, disgusted at his move.

Uraraka and Midoriya ran up to (y/n), who appeared to be stuck in her thoughts.

"Hey, (y/n), are you okay?" Uraraka asked, checking her face for any injuries.

"I'm fine, but that jerk hurt Midoriya." She grit her teeth, as she examined the marks left on Midoriya's neck.

(Y/n) and her two friends went to report the incident, causing the mall to close temporarily. She made her way home, walking along the most populated streets, trying her best to avoid any shady areas.

Slowly, (y/n) made her way into the home she was sharing with her brother. Shouta gasped, as he watched his sister fall to the ground, holding her head in pain. He ran towards her, holding her in his arms.

"And at some point in your life, you will come across a very bad man. Don't you dare obey what he forces you to do. Don't become like him. Use your quirk as you want. Live your life as you want."