|19|

The internships were finally over. School had begun once again. The classroom was filled with excited teens, all ready tobshare their week of experiences with each other. (Y/n) walked in later than most of the other students, but was early enough to catch a glimpse of Bakugo and his neat hair.

"B-Bakugo? What happened to your hair?" (Y/n) asked sweetly, causing Sero and Kirishima to burst out laughing, tears forming in their eyes.

"I could ask you the same thing, bitch!" He yelled, causing his hair to shoot back into place.

"Everyone had eventful weeks, but the ones who went through the most were those four." Kaminari said, pointing at the group of friends that defeated the hero killer.

"Oh yeah! The hero killer!" Sero exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm glad you guys made it out alive!" Kirishima added.

"I was so worried." Momo sighed.

"That's so cool! As expected from the number two hero!" Toru cheered with awe.

"I saw the hero killer on the news. Something about him being affiliated with the League of Villains. I can't even imagine fighting someone that scary at the USJ incident." Ojiro trembled at the thought.

"He is scary, but you gotta admit he's pretty cool too!" Kaminari said, causing Midoriya to gasp.

"Kaminari!" Midoriya whined, pointing at Iida and (y/n), who still wore bandages around her body.

"Iida, (y/n), sorry!" He gasped, covering his mouth.

"You don't need to apologize! This just acted as a sign for me to become stronger! Besides, my injuries aren't too bad. Fortunately, Endeavor was there to save us." (Y/n) smiled. Her final sentence got to Todoroki, and he looked down in sadness, realising that the girl had gotten no credit for defeating Stain.

"Yeah, it's fine." Iida said. "I can understand why you would say that he's cool. But, he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong. In order to keep anyone else from becoming like me, I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero. Now, it's time for class to start! Everyone take you seats!"

On the students' day back, their first session was with All Might, where they would complete a practical session.

"I wonder what we're going to do! I hope we get to fight!" (Y/n) cheered, throwing up her fist, gaining all of the attention in the changing rooms.

"But you're still injured." Yaoyorozu frowned at her close friend. "You need to be careful."

"I'll be fine, don't worry, Momo!" (Y/n) chuckled, patting the girl on the back in reassurance.

"Let's get going, girls!" Mina smiled, holding open the door.

(Y/n) grinned, walking with a large bounce in her step, almost as though she was skipping. She was brought of her fantasy, by the tugging on her coat.

"Hey-" She yelled, smacking off the hand.

"Not so fast." The deep, tired voice said. Disappointed, she sighed at the owner of the voice, flicking his forehead.

"What, Shouta? We're going to be late!" She moaned, slouching her body.

"They rest of you, go." He ordered, pointing out of the door. The girls gasped with surprise, before obeying the teacher. "You need to go to the top floor. There's someone that wants to speak to you there."

"'Someone'?! That's a little vague, don't you think?!" She gulped with worry as her brother began pushing her towards the stairs. "Shouta?! Wait! I don't want to go! This is scary!"