|15|

Shouta looked up from his laptop, hearing screams of pain from his room. He quickly got up, running towards the sound. He slammed the door open, shaking his sister, who appeared to be having a nightmare.

"Oi! Wake up!" He yelled, desperately. She continued to scream, refusing to awaken. Quickly, he activated his quirk, stopping hers from working. "What the fuck?"

He didn't think his plan would work. He didn't realise the use of his quirk would stop her pain.

"Are you okay, (y/n)?" He asked, sitting at the edge of her bed. Her eyes were wide open, her expression showing signs of fear. She shook her head, not wanting to admit to what had just happened.

"My body aches. I know this feeling well." She stated, sitting up, placing her hands over her face. "I developed a new quirk today."

"New quirk? How?" He questioned, staring at the girl. "What the fuck did that bastard, Akira, do?"

"He didn't do anything." She defended, causing her brother to sigh in defeat.

"Fine. Go to sleep now and we'll check it out tomorrow morning." He said, getting up off her bed. He slowly left the room, nodding at his sister, slowly closing the door shut. At the time, it was only around midnight. (Y/n) laid back down, smacking her bedside table a few times, before finally finding her charging phone. She squinted at the brightness of the screen, as her eyes grew dry and painful. Her phone was buzzing like crazy. Since school was out for two days, everyone was pretty bored, so they all just spent most of their time speaking to each other.

Pervert
I wonder what the girls are wearing ;)

Tsuyu
Shut up, Mineta

Bakugo
You guys are all so annoying, I'll kill you

Todoroki
Oh, (y/n) is here

Kirishima
Hey, (y/n)! How was your day?

(Y/n)
Boring. I didn't really do much

Mina
Some of us are going out tomorrow. Wanna join, (y/n)?

(Y/n)
I'm not sure if I can . How about after the internships?

Kirishima
Sounds good!

(Y/n) smiled at her screen, before noticing another notification pop up. She opened it, reading the message that had just been sent to her.

Shinsou
I'm sorry, (y/n). I really am. Please forgive me

Shinsou
And I forgot to say congratulations to you. You were amazing. I'm happy for you.

Shinsou
Are you free tomorrow?

(Y/n)
I'm not mad at you. And depends.

Shinsou

Doesn't sound convincing. Want to go out for lunch tomorrow? - My treat to say I'm sorry.

(Y/n)
Fine.

Shinsou
Seriously? Nice. See you tomorrow