|10|

The day of the long awaited sports festival finally arrived, after weeks of intense training. I was already running a little late, but the stalls were all too cute to ignore. I wasted my money on different foods, masks and toys - which were all super overpriced, due to the large audience for one of the biggest events in the world. I scowled, as I had a feeling that I was being watched. I quickly whipped my head around, which allowed me to notice the group of geeks, who's eyes never left me. With a delayed reaction, they lifted up their clipboards, covering their blushing faces. I rolled my eyes, before approaching them.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I asked, which I would later regret.

"Oh~ the goddess has spoken to us! What have we done to be so worthy?!" He swooned, placing his hand on his forehead.

"Oka-"

"Oh, how her smile is just so radiant!" He exclaimed once again. At the time, I was pretty sure I was frowning.

"Are you mocking me?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

"I would never do such a thing." He gasped, placing a hand on his chest. "I have committed a sin."

The other boys in his group placed their hands over their mouths, shocked at his "disrespect" for me.

"H-hey, there's no point in treating me with such respect!" I chuckled, shaking my hands out in front of me. "We're all the same anyway - I'm just a first year here, like you guys, nothing different."

They all gasped once again, causing me to drop my head with annoyance.

"You're wrong!" He cried. "Our worlds are just so far apart, we could never be the same. You're the queen and we're the peasa-"

"I'm actually going to be late-"

"Here, (y/n)!" He sighed, handing me a large plastic bag. "Please accept this."

"O-okay...?" I said, taking the bag slowly. "Thanks."

They all sighed in awe, tilting their heads at me. I took a step backwards, fake smiling at the crowd.

"W-woah! Is that a villain?!" I gasped, pointing to the area behind them, causing nearby people to panic too. Everyone turned around, giving me an opportunity to run away.

With about seven or eight minutes till the festival began, I quickly rushed into the waiting room for Class A.

"(Y/n), where have you been?! We were worried sick!" Mina gasped, running up to me and giving me a hug.

"Yeah... sorry about that." I giggled. "I was caught up by some.. guys."

"Ooo, were they cute?" She asked, gaining the attention of the entire class.

"They looked like they were from..." I muttered, hanging my head low. "the department of management."

Mina gasped once again, pulling me into a tighter hug, shaking her head.

"You poor thing." She sympathised.

"But they gave me a bag of food!" I sang. "It's pretty late to eat now, so I'll leave it on the table for whoever wants some. There's loads, so don't be shy."

Everyone cheered and the Bakugang approached the bag, looking through its contents. They began to laugh, hysterically, gaining my attention.

"What's so funny?" I asked, walking up to them.

"They left a few love letters in here." Sero laughed, wiping his tears.

"Oh my go-"

"Class, it's time to go now." Iida stated, leading the class.