|30|

Stepping side to side, (y/n)'s impatience was growing by the second. She pressed her hand against her stomach, in hopes of containing her hangry state.

"Jesus- FUCK MY LIFE." She growled to herself, as her stomach grumbled for the billionth time that hour. She crouched down, her arms wrapping around her torso.

Hearing familiar chuckling behind her, she closed her eyes and prayed that the owners of the voices wouldn't approach her.

"That's a real sexy pose." Bakugo laughed to himself, nudging the girl with his knee, hoping that she'd topple over. Kirishima shook his head at his friend's un-manly actions and Kaminari just chuckled. "You look like you're taking a fat shit in a squat toilet."

"Shut the fuck up, Katsuki. I really can't be dealing with you right now." She stood up, scratching the back of her head in the process, shocking all of the Bakugang.

"Woah, woah, someone's real fiesty today." He rolled his eyes at her unexpected and unusual anger. "I'm just playing with you, holy fuck."

"Well, training was a bitch and now I'm fucking hungry." She moaned as she threw her head back, still pacing side to side. "And this queue - this goddamn queue hasn't moved in the last ten minutes and I'm about to lose the last little droplet of my patience."

"I think you've already lost it." Kaminari joked to himself, earning a glare from the girl who was close enough to hear.

"Well, since I'm such a nice person and you're so fucking desperate, I guess there's something I can do for you." Bakugo stated, filling the girl's eyes with hope.

Tapping the shoulder of the student in front of the 1-A students, he prepared his angry face.

"Oi!" Bakugo growled as the student turned around. "Hey- oh, look who we have here!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, before she began to glare at Bakugo, who was being friendly with the familiar student that was in front of them.

"Hanta, shut up." She hissed quietly at the laughing boy beside her.

Katsuki smiled evily, throwing his arm over the student's shoulder.

"Well, y'see, (y/n) is starving to death right now." Katsuki was pointing towards the girl with his spare hand. Her jaw dropped with guilt, before it became to late to come clean. She began to play along, a sad expression plastered on her face as she nodded at Bakugo's words.

The boy slapped off Bakugo's arm, shocking the 1-A group. The boy turned around, urgently informing his friends about the situation.

The whole group of boys turned around, in order to check on the girl.

"Our princess is hungry! How could we not notice her? We are so inconsiderate!" One boy gasped, his melodramatic tone too familiar to (y/n), despite only experiencing it on very few occasions.

"We have sinned once again! Let us make it up to you!" He offered, bowing at the girl.

By this point, all of the first years had noticed this scene and all their attention was focused on them. (Y/n)'s face grew red as she stepped back, attempting to hide behind Sero.

"(Y/n), please don't be shy! You may stand in front of us in the line. We insist!" Another boy yelled.

Bakugo grinned and pulled the girl out from behind her classmate.

"Hey, be more gentle with her!" A (y/n) fan stomped towards Bakugo, placing his hands on his hips.

"Fine, extra!" Bakugo spat, releasing his grip on the girl and forcefully pushing her towards him. "Why don't you gently pick her up and carry her to the front of the line?"