|32|

"Ah, I'm getting nervous!" Jirou's voice shook as she gripped onto her backpack tighter. (Y/n) nodded in agreement, patting her friend's back.

"If you can pass this test and get your licences, then you novice eggs will become chicks. You'll hatch into semi-pros." Aizawa stated. "Do your best."

"Yeah!"

"Let's call out the usual!" Kirishima cheered. "Ready, set-"

"Plus-"

"ULTRA!" A boy, unknown to the class, cheered extremely loud, startling the class.

"You shouldn't barge into other people's huddles, Inasa." Another student of the same school scolded.

"Oh, no! I am-" He yelled, slapping his hands by his sides. "very.. extremely.. sorry!!"

He bowed, hitting his head on the ground with a great amount of force, causing members of class a to screech.

"Wait, that uniform!" Jirou's eyes widened.

"U.A in the east, Shiketsu in the west." Bakugo stated, causing (y/n) to push to the front of the crowd to get a better look at the students.

"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A High School! I am extremely honoured to be able to compete against U.A students! I am looking forward to it!"

As the boy spoke, blood dripped down his forehead.

"Oh my god, he's bleeding!" (Y/n) gasped, looking around for someone that cared as much as her.

"Let's go." A Shiketsu student ordered and they began to walk away, dismissing his injury.

"B-but - wait - blood-"

(Y/n) jogged up to the tall boy, handing him a tissue - that the least she could do. He thanked her, before walking away.

"Inasa Yoarashi." The teacher said.

"Shouta, do you know him?" (Y/n) asked, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"He's.. strong." He stated. "Last year, like you guys, Inasa got the top scored of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance."

"Wait, so he's a first year?" The teacher's younger sibling questioned.

"He loves U.A, but he turned his acceptance down? What a weirdo." Mina furrowed her brow.

"He's weird, but he's the real thing." Aizawa said. "You better watch out for him."

"Eraser? ERASER?! IT'S YOU!" A female voice called out for the teacher. His eyes widened and he shivered. "I've seen you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I've seen you in person!"

His eyes twitched and his face wore a look of disgust.

"Let's get married." She added, causing (y/n) to run up to her brother.

"S-Shouta, is she your girlfrien-"

"No."

"No? Good one!"

"You're difficult to talk to as usual, Joke." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"If you marry me, then we can make a happy family with never-ending laughter!" She added once again. "And, is this my future sister-in-law?!"

The younger Aizawa looked at the older one, her eyes twitching like his once did.

"A family like that can't be happy." He groaned, resting his hand on her shoulder. "And don't involve my sister."