|05|

"What the heck is happening?!" I screamed, as I was drowning in the crowd of desperate, terrified students. As I was being pushed down, I held my arm up, exposed to anyone willing to save me. I heard my name being called out by my classmates, but I couldn't seem to locate their voices with all the screaming and shouting going on. So I took another bite of my bread, for comfort. "I'm so confused!"

I jumped up, breathing in the fresher air. Well "fresher" meaning a lower concentration of body odor and sweat.

Suddenly, the entire herd fell silent, in response to the boy, who was stood above the exit sign, reassuring everyone that everything was okay and that there was nothing to worry about.

"Wait a sec- Iida?!" I screamed, still confused. "What were we supposed to be worried about? Guys? What happened?"

The cafeteria was so busy at lunch and I was too hungry. So I ate while standing. I was too obsessed with my own thoughts, fantasizing about food, while eating food, swaying back and forth, and suddenly, I was being pushed with the crowd. And that was how I ended up here.

My questions went unanswered, as the crowds dispersed, students returning to the cafeteria to continue eating lunch. But as that happened, I felt a sudden sharp pain. I whipped my head around, only to see the backs of an unfamiliar group of boys walking in the other direction.

"D-did you just..." I stuttered, my eye twitching slightly. "pinch my butt?"

He turned around, his jacket hung over his shoulder. He nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders, a cocky smirk displayed across his face.

"You're hot." He replied, nonchalantly.

"Shut the fuck up, dick. You're disgusting." I spat, clenching my fists.

"You're feisty too. How cute." He laughed, his face clearly attempting to mock me. He pouted, his hand reaching towards my face.

He moved back and smirked, as he watched two boys run up towards him.

"Hey, she's ours!" Kaminari and Mineta shouted, running while throwing their fists all over the place.

But before they could make it near the boy, they stopped, in shock.

The delinquent fell to the ground, wheezing and holding his stomach in pain. Bakugo walked past him, but then stopped, placing his hands in his pockets. He turned his head around his shoulder, his threatening gaze directed towards the boy, sending a shiver down my spine. I smiled, jogging up towards him, as he began to walk off.

"Thank you, Bakugo~!" I sang, grabbing onto his blazer arm.

"Get away from me, bitc- idiot." He corrected himself, clearing his throat and speeding off, which left me baffled. I raised an eyebrow and sighed, feeling slightly hurt and disappointed at his response.

"He's still a little upset, (f/n)." Kaminari said, rubbing my arm to comfort me. "He'll be fine soon."

"I hope so." I sighed, my shoulders dropping. "I hope he knows I'm not mad at him for what happened last week. I'm fine and always have been. Plus, what happened was my fault."

"But you were left with a huge scar on your neck." Kaminari responded, shaking me slightly, as though he was horrified at my response. "He could've damaged your beautiful face-"

"And I still wouldn't have cared." I interrupted. "My appearance is only a small fraction of who I am. And I don't care, especially because I chose to interfere with the fight. He shouldn't feel guilty."

My appetite gone, I sighed once again, walking in the opposite direction. Walking into the classroom, I plopped down onto my chair, resting my head on the table. There was still approximately 20 minutes until lunch was over, so I looked up, surprised that someone had entered the room.