|07|

"Shouta, are you awake?" I asked, twisting my body onto my side, to face him. His body was completely injured, his whole face covered in bandages. I gave up calling for him and sighed, before turning onto my back again.

"Are you okay, (f/n)?" He asked, his voice tired and breaking. I sat up, chuckling.

"I should be asking you that, idiot." I smiled, getting up from my bed and moving to sit beside him. "I've missed you a lot, y'know?"

I laid my head down, lightly, on his shoulder. He nodded slowly.

"Me too."

"I thought I would be able to ignore you and put our past behind me, but I couldn't. I love you a lot, Shota, and I've been so lonely without you." I admitted, pulling my legs towards my body and hugging them with my bandaged arms. "And mother died and I couldn't go and see you first. I had to live with mother's sister. I wasn't given any freedom. There wasn't anything that I could do. No matter how badly I wanted to see you, I just couldn't. And it hurt a lot. I don't want to pretend like we're nothing."

I sighed, before turning my face towards him.

"Shouta, can I live with you?" I asked, nervously. "I've been struggling to live alone."

"Of course you can." He replied, causing me to smile. "But I won't be able to help you move your things in this state."

"It's fine-" I said, before being cut of by the sound of the hospital room door being slammed open. "Akira?"

"(Y/n), I need to talk to you now!" He said urgently. I shot up and followed him, as he led us onto the roof.

"What is it?" I asked, my voice full of curiosity.

"You need to leave the League of Villains." He stated.

"I alread-"

"I saw your report. It said that All for One was the leader, right?" He asked, just to double check.

"Yeah, it did." I replied. "I didn't get any other info on him, other than his name though."

"He's a dangerous man. I can't have you working for him, even as a double agent."

"There's no need to worry about that." I laughed, causing him to cock his head in confusion. "I was exposed. So I have technically already left."

He sighed with relief. "Good."

"Hey, Akira, can I ask you a question? I was about to ask brother this, but since you're here, I might as well ask you." I said, hesitantly.

"Sure, what is it?" He replied, his voice full of nervousness.

"I've known about this for a while, but I wasn't sure when a suitable time would be to ask. But I'm growing impatient and more curious." I admitted. "Who was my mother?"

"Well, of course it was Aizaw-"

"No." I spat. "My real mother."

"W-wha-"

"Don't play dumb with me." I frowned, turning to face him, with my hands on my hips. "I've known about her existence, ever since that big bitch of an aunt spilled it."

"Plus, do you think I'm stupid enough to think that Shouta and I have the same genes?" I added.

"Fine." He sighed with defeat. "Your mother was the best friend of Aizawa. She passed away after your birth."

He looked at me, as I stood in silence, unsure how to react.

"Don't let this information ruin your relati-"

"Shouta is still my brother." I interrupted. "And so, I'm going to go by Aizawa (y/n), now that we've made up."

He nodded with relief. "One last thing. Take this, (y/n)."

He passed me a piece of paper with a name on it. "Is it hers?"

"It is." He said. "Takenaka Hitomi."

"Takenaka?" I asked, my jaw dropping. "Isn't that your surname too?"

"She was my sister. I went abroad for a few years, at a similar time to your birth. Aizawa took care of you, right after Hitomi passed away." He informed me. "Anyway, go and find out more about her, yourself. You have a quirk that allows you to see moments in her life, right? You should visit her, when your injuries heal."

I nodded slowly, before beginning to walk away from him.

"I need to go somewhere." I stated, walking further away, until I reached the stairs.

"Wait! You're still injured!" He gasped. "I said wait until you heal."

"I'll be fine." I lied.

After every step, it felt as though someone was crushing my legs. The pain was unbearable and the nurses had stopped me from leaving, but I didn't have a choice. After walking for a long time, I pushed open the door, which felt a thousand times heavier with my injuries. Quickly, I ran up the stairs, opening the second door, throwing my bag onto the floor, as soon as I had entered the room.

"What are you doing here?!" He spat, looking away from me. "Traitor."

"You're injured." I stated, pushing past Kurogiri and crouching down beside the boy. I placed my hand on his head and he grabbed my wrist. I yelped in pain, as the skin surrounding my wrist turned to dust. He let go quickly, his face showing worry after hearing my cries.

"How can we trust you?" He asked, pushing me back slightly.

"I came with food and first aid." I said, removing the roll of bandages from my pocket. "You're name isn't registered as a citizen, so you don't receive health care. And you couldn't risk Kurogiri leaving here to get you bandages, just in case the police were on their way here. I know you well, Shigaraki."

"I don't want you touching me." He spat, facing away from me.

"And I don't want to live knowing that you're going around with open wounds." I retorted. He glared at me before sighing with defeat, knowing that he wouldn't win against me.

I grabbed his arm, lifting it up, above his heart. I applied pressure bandages onto the wound, doing the same for his other limbs too. He reached his hand out for my face, pushing the hair behind my ear, causing a small gasp to escape my lips. I sat back once I had finished treating him. I pulled my bag closer, pulling out a sandwich. I unwrapped it, bringing it closer to his lips.

"You're the only person that makes me feel pathetic, Kage." He admitted, chuckling.

After he has consumed the sandwich, I stood up, grunting in pain at the feeling. "I have to go now."

"Goodbye, Kage." He smirked. "Next time, I won't hesitate to kill you."

"What a coincidence." I laugh back. "I won't hesitate to kill you either, Tomura."