Chapter Seven

Will

What the hell had I just done?

I unlocked the door to my apartment and took off my shoes. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, needing to release an ache deep in my chest.

When I first got into my relationship with Abbey, I always swore I would never cheat on her. Well, guess what I just did everyone! I fucking cheated on her—and the worst part is...I enjoyed the hell out of it. That was the best sex I've ever had and the best orgasm I have ever had, and the best blow job. The best everything.

Liv's moans and high-pitched gasps filled my mind and I grew hard thinking about her. I groaned and ran my hands down my face.

Sex with Abbey was good—great even—but it was nothing compared to what I just experienced with Olivia. It was raw, and pure animalistic need that I had for Liv. With Abbey, it felt like a chore.

I felt incredibly nauseous at the realization.

I opened my laptop and sighed at the picture of Abbey and I as the background. She was smiling in this picture. It was taken at my sisters' graduation. Abbey was wearing the green dress that always drove me crazy. That day, we screwed in the backseat of my car before we went to dinner to celebrate.

I changed the background to something else—a picture of my mom and dad smiling. My mom was laughing at something my dad said, her head thrown back and him grinning, his crows feet prominent when his smile reached his eyes.

I moved to close my laptop when a skype call rang out. I looked and saw that it was a call from Abbey. Bile instantly rose in my mouth. I answered it, my webcam turning on.

I plastered on a smile. It was instantly gone when I saw Abbey sitting naked at her computer, her breasts on full display. She smiled and bit her lip. Usually I would be instantly hard, but my dick was soft.

"Hey, Will." She purred. "I've been thinking about you all day."

"Abbey?" I scratched the back of my neck. "I thought you were busy today?"

She shrugged and moved her hair off her shoulder. "I did a twelve-hour surgery yesterday, so they let me go home and take tomorrow off, too."

"What kind of surgery?" I asked. "Open heart?"

She shook her head. "It was neuro. Huge brain aneurysm. It took a while to clamp the vessel and then get it without bursting it."

I nodded.

She smiled. "How are you holding up?"

"Fine, I guess." More than fine, asshole. "I just got home from work."

Oh, so now we're lying to her? I guess I was.

"What are you wearing?" She asked, biting her lip again.

"Uh..." I looked down at myself. "I'm wearing dress pants and a dress shirt?"

"Well, I'm wearing nothing." Abbey said, matter-of-factly. "And I'm also touching myself."

"Abbey, can we please not do this tonight?" I grumbled. "I'm tired and I want to go to sleep."

A flash of hurt crossed her face. "You're tired?" She asked, incredulously. "I've been over here busting my ass, doing surgeries, making a name for myself and you're telling me you're tired? I just want to have Skype-sex with my fiancé and he wants no part in it."

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "I'm sorry, Abbey. I'm just not in the mood."

She laughed harshly. "You haven't had sex in two months and you're 'not feeling it'? I find that hard to believe, William."