Chapter Ten

Olivia

Trenton pinned me against the door and grinned at me, his dimples showing. He brought is mouth close to my ear and whispered everything he wanted to do to me. I moaned softly when his fingers travelled to my ass under my denim pants. He rubbed my ass softly, his fingers digging into my flesh.

His long black hair was freshly mussed up from our sex session not too long ago. He smiled at me, his pearly whites on full display as he stared at me.

"So, you and Will are still friends?" He asked, leading me toward my couch.

I shrugged. "I guess you could call us friends."

Trent looked at me. "Are you guys screwing?"

"We did once. Obviously, that was awful, and why I'm pissed at him."

He laughed. "Was it that awful?"

I shook my head, turning toward him more. "Ah, no. The sex was good, but...he's engaged and after we had sex, he did exactly what you did to me those years ago."

He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed. "That must be tough. Fuck him for cheating on his fiancée though."

"Well," I chuckled. "I'm sure he no longer has a fiancée. They had a screaming fest in the hallway earlier."

I looked at the time on my phone and grinned when I saw a text from my mom.

Bring whichever boy you're seeing to lunch tomorrow! I know we had dinner tonight together, but it's Saturday tradition. I wanna meet the man who makes my little girl so happy! Heck, even bring him to our anniversary celebration! Text me back an let me know if he agrees! Xoxo

P.S. ignore your father tomorrow. He's not happy about the whole Will situation and he'll grill your guy.

I turned to Trenton and smiled. "My mom has invited you to lunch tomorrow. We go out for lunch every Saturday. Do you want to come?"

"Is that a good idea?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "I'm sure you told them what happened to us."

I shook my head. "I didn't tell my dad. I told my mom, but that's about it. Mom keeps all of my secrets."

He grinned, his eyes twinkling. "Tell her it's a date then."

*       *      *

The next morning, I woke up to Trenton sleeping beside me, naked, his back facing me. I leaned forward and kissed his shoulder. I left the bed and walked to the bathroom to shower.

The shower was my time to think. I lathered my hair as I thought about how awkward this lunch was going to be with my mom, dad, Ben, Remi, and Will and his sisters. The only good thing was that Kim was going to be there with Trenton's brother, Cameron.

I sighed.

After the shower, I pulled on a dark green knit sweater and black leggings. I twisted my still-wet hair in a messy bun on the top of my head and put on light makeup. Trenton was still sleeping when I left the bathroom and went into the kitchen to make a light breakfast before lunch. I was supposed to work tonight, but my co-worker, Rebecca, told me she would cover me.

Tonight was my parent's anniversary and I was attending their celebration. They've been married for 25 years now, and while it isn't a huge milestone, it's big for my mom and dad who almost went through a divorce.

I was flipping the last pancake when I heard my front door open. I turned my head to see Will closing the front door behind him.

I shouldn't have given him a key.