Chapter Two

Olivia

Another sleepless night starts. I can already feel the tossing and turning beginning—my limbs shaking at the thought of relaxation. The thought in my head that won't let me sleep? Will.

Since I could remember, I have always had feelings for Will beyond friendship, and sure as hell beyond anything else I have ever felt with anyone. Even the guys that I have slept with. When I first lost my virginity, I was convinced that Trenton from grade eleven would be with me forever. Boy, was I ever wrong. After he had sex with me for the first time, I never heard from him again and I arrived on the Stone's doorstep, begging to talk to Will just so he could reassure me that it wasn't me—it was Trenton.

That night he told me how beautiful I was and that any guy who did that to a girl was a vile and disgusting human being. I thought he going to say he could be the one that would take care of me and love me for me. He kissed me that night and told me that I was special and mattered to him. He told me he would always be there for me no matter what got in our way. He told me to wait for him; to choose him when the time was right. I'm still waiting.

We never dated back then, which was probably a good thing or else it could have been very awkward post-breakup. We were best friends and that mattered the most to me—as long as we had our friendship, that was all that I needed. I didn't care if feelings weren't completely reciprocated.

When we got to college, I thought maybe we could take a shot and date and see where it led, but alias, we didn't. He's been with Abbey since the freshmen year of university. It's been three years now. He was more in love with her than ever before.

My mind started to drift to other places—places where Will was mine and I was his. We were met in an embrace—his lips on mine and my hands in his hair, grabbing at the thick strands. He was beautiful—black hair, piercing green eyes, muscular build, perfect ass, his angular jaw and amazing, pink, full lips with a beauty mark on the top right side of his mouth.

In my fantasy, Will clasped my wrists in one hand, leaning down to tease my breasts, leaving hot, wet kisses on the tops, bottoms and nipples. We were both naked, not missing a beat. My wild, red hair was flared out on the pillow.

My hand drifted underneath my pajama bottoms, rubbing my tender flesh. I moaned at the contact.

He kissed his way down my chest, stomach and then my thighs, stopping to lick my heat once. I squirmed and gasped. I felt him grin as he kissed the inside of my thigh, breathing softly between them. He kissed his way back up my body, grabbing my thighs and moving them around his waist. He sunk his cock into me and we groaned together at the contact.

My fingers started to move quicker, causing me to become louder with each swirl of my digits.

He kissed my neck as he thrust harder into me, causing me to lose all common sense. My back arched, and my nails scratched down his back. He grunted and moved my legs higher up his waist.

I come suddenly—not in the fantasy, but in reality. My cries are loud and embarrassing. I caught my breath as I laid in bed, my limbs finally starting to relax.

Just as my eyes drifted shut and my thoughts started to disintegrate into nothing, my phone bleeped from its spot on my end table.

I read the text:

From: Will

Hope you're having a good night. Let me know what you're doing about the whole Liam situation. Want to do coffee tomorrow?

I chewed my lip.

To: Will

Sure. My treat.

Another incoming text caused my phone to let out a beep.