1

There is darkness, pure dark. Not to mention silence that enters your list of fears.

"Where am I?" Sadly, my own voice was the only thing that kept me company. Was there anyone else in this place other than me?

I didn't think so, my yelling didn't bring me attention. Slowly, everything around me started to crumble into pieces; one by one they went. My eyelids part, but a bright light shuts them again. It took me a few seconds to be accustomed to the lights,brightness, and colors.

I didn't want to wait as I titled my head around to see the wall of this unfamiliar place my eyes captured a figure leaning against the windows. The man's presence was calm and yet is was restless. Only the sound of his deep breathing could be heard in the room alone with the machines.

Suddenly, he turned to your direction so you take time to study his features; do I know much a handsome man? He paced around for a while before sitting to my right on a chair. His eyes lead him everywhere,but it seems he hasn't taken to notice me.

For that time I was able to see his feelings written on his face, tired, distressed, fearful and hopeful. Not once did his eyes stop calling out to the sky as if he called out for mercy. Then I realized, is he my family? Confused as to why he was there you try to think about anything, that was useless.

"Abby,I miss you " he said his voice was pleading for you to bad you could remember. The only thing that kept ringing through my ears is my name Abby.

Then that means I know him if he calls me. The man came close to me and reached for me head and leaned in to kiss my forehead. What?!

"Who are you?!" That's it I give up I need answers who am I and who are you?

He immediately looked up to meet my eyes " Abby?!" Without thought he pressed a button my the bed.

I insisted and repeatedly asked who he was " who are you?!"

" I am taehyung ....your boyfriend" he said his hands were on his head and his pacing returned from earlier.

" what's-" the doctor stops talking when he looked at me "omo take all check ups and tests" he orders his nurses.

When everything was done he stepped closer and began to ask questions.

" how are you?"

"Fine, but why am I here and just who am I exactly"

"He can answer that" he points to taehyung. I am his girlfriend that's about all I know. I guess I need to see if that's true. I look in his direction and he responds.

"You're Abby, my girlfriend. The crazy, sweet Abby that all people love. The famous girl that stopped a little girl from getting hit by a car" he pauses " which explains why you are here"

The doctor comes back with results in his hands and tae comes near to you to hold your hand.

You just give him a look, but he ignores you and still holds you hand.

" after being hit by a car you fell and hit your head on the pavement, but now you have woken up from a two month coma "

" so?, why don't I remember anything?"

"Your head was hurt in places that store memories,but you will remember everything eventually" seriously? I roll my eyes and look out the window to see the sky a light baby blue.

"Taehyung take care of her bring her in about two months to check up in her okay?"

" yah doctor-nim" I yelling at him " you don't think I am going with this guy? What if he was lying?"

They laugh and the doctor pats taehyung's shoulders before leaving.

" I will get the paperwork for her " and he left.

"Whatever, just feed me" I said.

"Yes my princess"he said

"Don't call me that"

"You used to love it when I called you that" he pouts " sad"

"Oh come on forgive me" I half heartedly smile " I got hit in the head"

He nods.

"What should I call you? Was there something I used to call you?"

"Ahh" he thought " you called me taetae oppa or V oppa"

"Oh...why?" I ponder, but still nothing. I can't remember anything it's irritating.

" it's like tea and well V was short for victory because you said I gave you victory"

" oh okay, then I will call you taetae oppa"

He smiles "okay, then what should I call you my Abby?"

What can this handsome guy call me I know Abby only.

" um... fine call me princess"

"Really?!"

"Yes, but I don't like hospitals so..."

"Yes my princess"