10

They nodded.

Taehyung sighed, his thoughts were full of you at this moment. How could he have not noticed the troubles you had been going through. At that moment a memory submerged ....

Flashback...

"Oppa.." you were sitting in our bed with your legs bent all the way to your head and your hands covered your face "I think we need to break up"

His smile disappeared "Why?"

"I had done something terrible and I don't deserve you" my eyes were full of tears.

"Don't say that it is I who don't deserve you.. Not to be cringy. I don't like cringy things, you know but we will get through this okay?"

I nod

"Come I made food for you, why haven't you left the room?" before I could say anything there was a knock at the door.

" come in" he said.

Yoongi came inside and gave him his phone "Someone is asking for you, something about a job interview you did a few days back?" he came over to me and hugged me. I froze at his touch, but didn't dare to move.

"Okay thanks... abby I will be right back?" he went out the door.

Yoongi smiled and sat across from me "Are you okay, I noticed you haven't left the room in two days"

I nod, preferring not to answer.

Flashback over.

He had a chance to fix this, but he ignored the signals, that was a year ago. When he got the job he has now.

"I need to see her" he said and left namjoon and yoongi there.

They just looked at each other.

.............

My pov

How can I deal with this? Namjoon sorta knew about this and didn't help me? Wait he was being harassed too. There is always a way to fix things. I tried and tae didn't listen to me, poor him he didn't understand what I was trying to say. My feelings won't cooperate with me, namjoon or taehyung?

My feet walked on their own to the bathroom, I knew what my inner self wanted. Honestly, I didn't really have time to think if I truly wanted it or not. My hands landed on a small knife I had for emergencies.

Emergencies = jimin coming in my room -> yes, he has come in a few times.

My voice : Are you sure?

My inner voice : Let's end this for once and for all...

There was a knock at the door, but I ignored it and went on.

"Abby! Please open the door" taehyung's voice entered my thoughts.

" Leave me alone" It was a whisper really, he couldn't have heard it.

The object pierced through my skin leaving a red line across my wrist.

...

Tae pov

This doesn't feel right, even if she didn't remember me back then, never did she say those things. Wait!

" Namjoon! Come help me!!!" I yelled across the hall

I threw myself at the door until I was able to break it down. I searched for her and found her closed her in the bathroom.

"Abby!" I placed my hands under her body to pick her up. Her eyes were still open and there was a pulse.

"O-oppa.....I love--you" her eyes closed.

"Oh no your not!" a voice behind me, I saw namjoon and jin.

"Come let's get her to a hospital"