8

" And you are?"

" Her friend and you?"

" Her father"

" You're my dad?" I asked

He smiled and reached for my hand, but I pulled back.

" Now that I found you we need to go home"

" No" Namjoon said " You didn't want her before and now you do?!"

" You have no rights over her" dad said

" You don't either" I said making him confused

" You are my daughter so I have rights"

" I am 20 now I can do what I want" I took Namjoon's hand and went another way.

" I will have you home Abby" He said as I Walked away. Those words struck something inside of me and once we had him out of sight I stopped and fell to the ground.

" Abby?" Namjoon held me " what's wrong?!"

" I am okay it's just he's said that before I think. I just remember"

" Don't force yourself"

" but I am tired of not remembering" my head fell to my hands and i began to weep.

" Shhh it's okay" he hugged me and took of his jacket and covered me "let's go home mm?"

" yes"

..........

When we arrived he tucked me in a blanket in the living room. He had said to watch a movie to forget what had happened today.

" let's watch a horror movie" he said

" Okay , but no scaring me after" I said " or I will kill you"

He laughed " Okay"

.....

I held my blanket close to my eyes for emergencies and watched the screen. The girl was going up the stairs and calling out the brother to meet her.

I glanced at Namjoon to see him also copying my actions, frozen and scared. Seriously, I have no support here. Suddenly, just as I returned my eyes to the screen a creepy ghost jumps at her forcing me to go under the blankets.

" you are dead to me" I tell Namjoon

" sorry" he too was under the covers we held each other's hands, afraid.

He looked up " it's safe"

We got out of the covers and a smack him.

" yah!!! Abby!" He yelled

" your own fault" I cross my arms. We continue to watch the movies with some more moments of fear, but when one of those times leads us to slam our heads together to get under the sheets .....

" ouch!" I rub my head

" omo sorry " he too rubs my head " I'll go get some thing"

" no it's fine"

" you sure?"

" Yes" he took my head and rubs it again

" stop" I told him

" huh?" I took his hand of my head and go to the kitchen

" I don't like it when people do that"

" why?"

" don't know"

I came back with some milk in a cup while he just had a questioning face.

" what I like milk, I could drink the whole gallon if I could"

That's when he lets his laughter all out and shakes his head.

" you actually did that once and I scolded you for it" he laughs again " you didn't talk to me for a week"

I just stood there hearing him and then something clicked " omg, I-I think I remember that!!" I hugged him tight.

" um Abby?" He asked

"Mmm?"

" you should go to sleep" he suddenly pushed you away and went to his room.

" he should have been happy, I remember something that happened between us"

With a saddened face I did as I was told, I went to my room to sleep with the thought of Namjoon's actions.