14

It's been five years now, Namjoon is coming out of the plane that landed in south korea. He spots a group of familiar people and he smiles.

The group also sees him.

To his surprise there is two kids sitting next to a beautiful girl, abby. He is excited to meet them as he knows who they are.

" hi there" he says as he walks up to them " you must be haru your so beautiful just like your mother" the girl looks up and smiles .

" uncle namjoon!"

He hugs the girl and turns to the boy " and your jimin your so handsome " his smile is genuine and yet it holds back the many memories.

" Hello" he hides behind his mother as his the  younger one.

" hello joonie oppa, how are you?" the mother stands near him this time with a bag in her hand.

" I'm fine just tired from the flight and you my friends" he looks around to the others.

" joonie hyung!" the babies of the group hug him " I heard you brought someone?" says jungkook.

" yes" he looks around " probably in the bathroom you know them"

Abby lightly hits him on the shoulder " she's gonna hit you harder you know"

" I will what?" a sweet voice comes behind joonie nervously.

" oh hey, i'm abby joonies old friend, you must be sana?" the girl smiles and reaches out for a hug.

" it's nice to finally meet you, he always talks about you!" she notices the other guys and bows down to them.

" why did yo not bow down to her?" joonie asked her.

" We actually communicated through SNS" abby said laughing " she found me after you rambled on and on about me"

Joonie giggled and had side conversations with the others.

" So you named him after jimin?" joon asked taehyung.

" we wanted to keep a good memory of him, after all it wasn't if fault he had trauma because of his mother" 

Hoesok nervously took out his phone and handed it to joonie.

" what's this?" he said before seeing the screen " you're getting married!?"

Hoesok laughed " before you? Yes!"

The members laughed while the girls talked.

...............

Today was the day,

" Do you think its going to make a difference?"

" I hope so, I want to believe so"

They waited in the hallway for a good 30 minutes before they were called from their thoughts.

" He's ready to go home now" the nurse said " here are the directions for medication"

They nod and take his hands leading him out of the hospital, he had his head looking towards the ground not saying anything. That scared yoongi and jin not knowing what's to come, but they were on alert.

When they reached the car he spoke out and clear.

" I want to see her"