3

The night was long for me I didn't have memories in this house and much less sleeping in the same room as taehyung. Nevertheless, I find myself trusting him. It's the way he looks at me that I find honesty and commitment. I mean he could of just left me there and found someone else, but two months passed and he waited for me.

" Abby it's morning do you want some breakfast?" He asked from the couch on the other side of the room.

" anything is fine oppa" I could clearly see he had missed hearing me call him that and he wasn't used to it quite yet.

" come then" he showed me the closet " these are our clothes pick something. I will be downstairs preparing them for your presence"

"Okay"

He went downstairs and I searched something that I liked to wear. I found some sweats and sweatshirt and wore it. I walked downstairs slowly as I still didn't have full strength yet when I hear some voices .

" oh Abby?" I didn't move from my spot and waited for him to continue " you're awake? I am glad, here let me help you"

A hand wrapped around your wait, but I was afraid and jumped back from his hold. I turned around and held my hand out as a stop sign.

" who are you?!" The boy seemed to be confused, but immediately smirked at me.

" so you forgot me?" He said " I am Park Jimin taehyung's cousin"

" oh hello" I smiled at him, but I had a fishy feeling about this guy. I don't like the way he looked at me it just felt like a was a plate of food. I think I will go to safety, my taehyung's side.

" you okay? You look scared" jimin said

" oh Abby?!" Another boy called out to you, but from downstairs " let me help you get down it's dangerous in your state"

I quickly nod and follow him as he didn't appear so creepy.

" bye jimin" I say

He smiled and waved " see you at breakfast" God a creepy guy.

" so how you feel? I know you don't remember me, but hopefully you can be close to me again. We used to be super close." He laughed " You even taught me how to dance"

" I did?"

He nods " I was terrible"

" well then let's continue . I want to remember everything"

Breakfast was served and tae sat sat by me in my left and namjoon In my right, thank God jimin isn't near me.

" oppa who are they?" You point to a boy with mint hair and a boy with orange hair.

" Abby" the boy with orange hair looked sad " I am sad. I am hoesok your angel. And that's yoongi the music legend"

I nod and smile at him " hello I was told your the sunshine of this house and it's true"

He jumped around the table like a little boy excited. Omo he's so cute!

" omo cute" I couldn't help but play with his cheeks . I stopped when I realized that tae was looking at me.

" Abby you didn't that all the time it's okay" tae said.

The mint haired boy, yoongi just smiled at me " welcome back home cuddles"

"Huh?"

"Oh you like to cuddle with us when watching movies so I gave you that nickname. Well everyone but jimin why?"

I felt jimin's smirk on me so I didn't turn to look at him.

" let's eat shall we" says namjoon.

Breakfast was very heartwarming to me as I got to see all the great things about them. It made me feel right at home.

Taehyung gave me House tour and to my surprise there was dance practice room. I think that's where namjoon and I practice.

" oppa can i try ?" Namjoon was in the corner sitting down with you watching some funny cat videos. Taehyung and jimin has gone to work so it was just me with namjoon. Hoesok has on a date that evening and pretty much ordered namjoon to watch over me.

" you sure?" He looked worried about my stability, but was surprised when I stood up .

" show me something I showed you" I made a puppy face to his dismay I won.

" just be careful Taehyung will kill me if your hurt"

I just chuckled and stretched my hands and feet.

That day I realized that I indeed loved to dance and perform. I gave it my all and even did my own spin to some moves.

"Namjoon oppa What if we do this?" I did a move for him to see, but when I was done he was frozen in place like I was going in the right direction.

" Abby, you did add that later on ....are you sure you don't remember me?"

I widen my eyes in shock " woah i am amazing then"

He laughed at my comment and we Continued to dance for sometime until we realized we needed fuel to go on.

" Abby you used to like tteokbokki, should I call for delivery"

I nod vigorously " please oppa?"

He nods and goes to order the food while I stay behind to play around.

It wasn't long that he came back " they will be here soon"

The music was in the background loud until a slower one came on. Oh I should change it. I went for the iPod and was going, but I had to slip. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best, not to hurt my butt. Nothing came no ouch moment, no pain. I open my eyes quickly and found myself looking into the eyes of Kim namjoon.