5

The boys went to work and I stayed to clean and find something to do. Hoesok was also here as he had a day off.

" hoesok oppa?" I peeled inside his room " can you help me?"

I heard some tv turn off and some movement before he was at the door.

" Yes little sister?" His sunshine of smile, always making me think a unicorn will appear any second.

" I was told your the best dancer, can you show me some moves?"

He looked like I just asked the bonus +100 point question. He took his sneakers and took my hand "let's roll"

It was amazing to see the king do this stuff and even learn from him. I was starting to get used to the things around me now that some weeks had gone by with them. I could go to the store alone now and do other things. It felt like I was independent now, but tae oppa didn't let me get a job yet. He said I he wants me to remember fully everything before I start to work. I understand him and I love that about him, he's so caring and loving. The others also have a great personality and never let me carry things that are heavy.

" yeah you got it like that" he was showing me how to do a move so a song that yoongi made called mic drop.

I made dinner that day for them as they were working really work. I made some pasta and desserts.

They came in and sat in the table all had a look of hunger on their faces. That made me giggle earning their attention and confused faces.

" what's wrong Abby?" Namjoon asked

" you all look so hungry that you could eat anything"

" we are" jimins tone gave me a reason to gulp down my drink and start to shake a little.

" then eat" I plainly said.

.....

It was thirsty so I went for some water downstairs. Tippy toeing across the kitchen, I reached for a glass cup and poured water.

" I needed this" I whispered to myself.

" I needed this" someone repeat after me and I turned to see who.

Jimin!

" oh here" I gave him a cup and he also poured some water.

What is he doing here, besides for water? I don't have a good feeling.

" I will go now" I half smile and go for the stairs.

" wait" he said

I didn't listen and kept going, that wasn't the right choice as he grabbed my wrist.

" I said to wait, why didn't you?" His eyes were full of fire and his grip on my wrist wasn't gentle like the way the others do.

I didn't say anything and wait for him to talk.

" we have to talk"

" about?"

he smirked " why don't you go on a date with me?" He asked earning him a slap on the check.