13

"Why don't they understand my reasons for loving her deeply?" jimin asked his mother who was handing him a cigarette.

"They just aren't your real friends my son" she said "here"

" then why did they pretend to be?"

" they only used you"

" Mother wheres father?" he asked randomly, something he got from his mother.

She stopped what she was doing and stared at him like he was a baby again "he is not here and you wont see him here"

" He died, am I right?" he nonchalantly said to her.

" that's right, but he deserved it anyways"

" what did he do?"

" he cheated on me that's what he did"

" you just showed him who's boss it what happened and I am glad you are teaching me" he glared at space as if his "friends" where there.

The door busted open reveling an officer and his team pointing guns at them.

" hands up, now!!" the officer yelled, but they stood still not bothered at all.

" thanks, but no thanks" they said

That didn't stop the team from grabbing them by the wrists, eventually hand coffing them. 

" you are arresting for rape and attempt of murder" they said " you have the right to a lawyer"

They could only laugh and mess around not understanding what was happening at the moment. 

.................

"Abby" the voice was soft and inviting, but it didn't sound familiar to her. Slowly, she opened her eyes to the voice reveling a tall man. 

"dad? what are you doing here? Who let you in?" she was not yelling, but was confuced at the sudden appearance of her father.

 " I did sweetie" taehyung stood up from the chair a few feet away " he was really worried about you and i couldn't help myself. Does it bother you?"

" no tae" she turned to her father " why do you now decide to show up?"

" I wanted to amend things, taehyung's father talked some sense into me and told me you were here" 

Taehyung smiled upon hearing those words that struck something in him.

" where's jimin oppa?" she asked 

" he's in jail by now, but why do you still call him oppa?" her father said 

" he was my friends before all of this and he never had love that's what made him the way he was"

The door opened and namjoon came in with a tired and exhausted face " where's abby and how is she?"

" I am here  joonie oppa"

Taehyung's smile disappeared and he immediately came to your side. Abby noticed and realized she had to make a choice soon. 

" I came because I was  told you could come home soon" he took her hand and kissed it only adding wood to the fire he started .

"watch yourself namjoon hyung " taehyung was taking steps toward him. 

" oppa please!" she said

Her father felt he needed to go so he hugged you and went out after telling he'd visit soon.

" Tae one day she will have to choice and we have to deal with it no matter what,but now is not the time"

The tension went away for now as tae knew namjoon was right. 

" i want to take you out to eat, that if tae doesn't mind of course"

" may I oppa?" she said 

" take care of her please" tae didn't bother to look up as he felt pain in his heart.

...........

"Why did you take me out to eat joonie oppa?"

" I want to say that you should stay with taehyung" he said almost whispered as he was hurting himself.

" huh? why do you say that oppa..I was-"

" no don't finish that sentence please, instead stay with him"

" at least tel me why"

" I won't be around for a while, I will go find myself before I can face you. I cant' face you before remembering what I did and could of done to help you"

She felt tears running down her checks as she was loosing her dear friend and possible love.

" I understand oppa and I thank you for thinking about yourself as well and I also what to say that I admire you. I don't hate you and I never will" 

" I came to say i'm sorry and good bye abby" he leaned in " I love you" and kissed her forehead.

" goodbye oppa"

............