12

"Are you ready?" Mr Kim held the phone against his ear " he's not gonna like this, but I am doing it for his best"

" let's go"

Mr. Kim hung up the phone and turned to look at tae who was feeding you.

" oppa i'm not a child I can eat"

"but I want to help my baby"

"I just-"

Taehyung laughed earning him a playful punch from you.

" when can I go home oppa?" I asked hoping to hear soon.

He nodded " soon, just right now is sorta risky"

I tilt my head confused " why?"

" Hoseok said he found a note on the mailbox from jimin"

Just from hearing jimin my muscles tensed, the walls started to cave in, taehyung's hands turned into jimin's, all the world turned into the "worst nightmare" and I began to scream.

" woa" taehyung tried to control abby, but it just made things worse.

"son don't touch her she's scaared she thinks your jimin" he pulled taehyung off you " stay I'll call for help"

He went out the door leaving taehyung to hear your screams and see the fear in your eyes.

"this isn't fair" he whispered " You were supposed to be happy with me" 

................

" hyung?" jungkook whispered to jin " What if jimin isn't acting alone this time?"

" what are you implying?"

" that one of us is with him"

" namjoon?" jin suggested " is that who you think?"

He nodded 

" I doubt it, but I do think there is something suspicious about Mr. Kim, taehyung's dad" he crossed his arms.

They turned to see Mr, Kim coming out of your room, they bow in "respect".

"Kids" he began " We need to talk, it's important"

They eyed him for a minute before following him out to the courtyard.

.....

Yoongi sat in his desk researching the neighborhood " Who here knows jimin? Who would help him? Where could he hide?" Those questions popped into his head as he searched.

" yoongi?" hoesok came in the room " I need you to see this" he handed him a note :

" I am coming for my abby" - jimin

" did you tell taehyung?" he asked " he will need his"

He nodded " tae said his dad's on it"

" You know I don't trust that guy, now he wanted to help the moment jimin is messing with us?"

" I am just doing my part and hoping for the best"

They continue to search when they come across a clue.

.......................

back the hospital:

" I know you might think I am suspicious" Mr. kim started 

" we do" said jin 

" so I decided to show you this" he showed them a file.

Inside was a profile of jimin :

A confirmation of mental hospital relase

Medical issues confirmation

Medication list 

Adoption certification / return certification 

"He was adopted-" said jin before cut off

" then returned?!" jungkook finished 

" This makes things crazy and yet so clear now" said jin before handing them back.

" As you can see he hid this from you and from her. Now, from what experts have told me he suffers from  thinking no one wants him. When abby befriended him he grew way attached to her to a point that is dangerous as only she didn't abandon him"

" And where is he?" asked jungkook

" police are on alert-" his phone rang, it was an unknown number

" yes?"

" He's hiding with his biological mother at xx address, this is hoesok" 

" thank you i'll call you back"