9

Namjoon pov

I don't like this. Being around her a lot is working this situation and i can't help it. I do not want to ruin Taehyung by loving her, but I also don't want to leave her alone with jimin around. Maybe I should tell someone what I know, that can fix the damage I made in the past.

For now I will try not to get to near her and slowly I will evolve the solutions.

Pov over

" hey there" a sweet voice woke my up and I rub my eyes.

" oppa" I whisper

" hey there princess" he kissed my forehead " how was your sleep?"

I pouted and pulled on his shirt to bring him closer " Namjoon oppa had me watch a scary movie and I kept dreaming scary things"

He smiled and hugged me.

" I dreamt that jimin was watching me sleep"

He immediately let go of me and looked me in the eyes.

" Are you sure it was a dream?" He looked all over for signs of marks, nothing.

" Well I did wake up once to grab another blanket, but I don't know"

He balled up his fist " I will ask him to explain. I don't think I want him here any longer"

I simple nodded and hugged him.

" let's do something today" 

He looks at me confused " Where?"

" No I mean here at home, let's have a stay at home date mm?" I pout and start my aegyo show for him.

" Why are you making things hard for me?" he sighs and I know I've won this battle. I hug him tightly and take time to think. What happened to me before doesn't matter now, i hope. I will eventually remember and when I do these silly thoughts of mine will go away.

" You okay princess?"

"Mmm I was just thinking about us"

He kisses my forehead " Don't hurt yourself trying to remember, they will return to your head soon"

I nod. I might not be fully in love with you now, but you are creating paths for the butterflies flying inside of me taehyung. You could say that I am falling in love with you again and I don't mind that.

He pulled me out of the bed and we had a small breakfast. We made small conversations about his work.

"Yeah, I know baby I am excited. My promotion is great they are having a party for me tomorrow, you want to come with me?" he smiled " Just don't wear anything to show your curves, they belong to me"

I bite my lip and hide behind my hands.

" Aww she's blushing" that voice, I grab onto taehyung and close my eyes in order to at least hide in darkness.

" What is it jimin? You are starting to bother me and you know very well I get scary when I am angry"

" I didn't do anything" I felt his glaring at me and tightened my grip on taehyung's shirt.

" It doesn't seem that way, why do you think she's scared of you?" taehyung's voice was getting louder.

"For F*&%ing sake I didn't do anything to this B&%$#!" he too was on the verge of insanity, not going to lie I was shaking.

Tae pov

" You!" I point to jimin " Are forbidden for entering this house ever again, leave while I am being nice to you"