4

"A-are you okay?" His voice was shaking and I knew that my would be too.

Seconds turned into minutes as we just looked at each other.

"I-um" my words were just gibberish at this time as I could think of what to say.

" I don't think we should be like this" he said " but-"

Before he could say more the doorbell rang and he quickly placed me in the safety of earth.

" be right back" he said still nervously talking.

The door closed behind him and I gave myself a face slap.

" what am I thinking? Taehyung would be upset and I didn't mean this."

I heard his footsteps coming back so I find something to do, play with his iPod.

"Here" he gave me a plate of food and a soda.

.......

Few days later, tae asked that I wear something nice as we were going out. I wore a simple dress and wedges for the date. He took me to a nice restaurant near han river that I could swear was like out of a movie.

" waiter please bring us water please" he said . The waiter went along with his command.

" oppa this place is pretty, thank you" everything was beautiful and breathtaking to see.

" I brought you here on your first date" I turned to him and just felt the mood change quickly " I also brought you here to propose to you"

" I'am sorry" that was all I could think of to say.

" why is that?"

" I can't seem to remember"

" here take this" He hands me a box with a ribbon " it's the ring I gave you then. Don't feel pressured to wear it, just know the offer still stands"

I felt to happy at the thought, I knew that I would say to him over and over even now.

I open the box and see the ring inside it was simple and i liked it that way. I wasn't materialistic that i knew for sure. Out of nowhere I felt a dizzy and pin in my head, so I held my forehead. A memory appeared before me, it was the day he proposed. How can I forget this? He even sang to me and had the waiters put fireworks. Tears came down my checks as I remembered everything that's day.

" Abby?!" That was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

Tae POV

How is this happening to my poor princess? I wish I was the one in the situation and not her. I wasn't there that day and I hate to admit that I instead went out with co-workers and jimin.

I set her down on the bed and tuck her in. She is still beautiful like the day I meet her. Before I knew it, i found myself giving her a kiss on her forehead. I wonder if she would mind if I lay down next to her? I hope not I just miss everything that I once took for granted.

"I love you" i whispered to her

Pov over

I felt someone holding me so I open my eyes to be just inches away from taehyung's face. I didn't bother me, in fact it brought me the memory of yesterday. The day he proposed and it wasn't the only thing I remembered it was the feelings. I smiled and saw I had already reached for his face. He was still asleep probably from watching over me last night. I leaned in a gave him a kiss on his check.

" oh you're awake?" His morning voice was so soft and sweet that it gave me butterflies.

I nod " o remember something" I said

" you did?!" He sat up and pushed himself closer to me

" the day you proposed to me... you even sang to me. There was fireworks!" He looked happy and I knew he wanted to go on from where I stopped.

" then I Kissed you right?" He smirked

I nodded not having a clue that he wanted to recreate that scene.

"Tae I-" he leaned in and held my checks. I didn't stop him, instead my body responds on it's own. His hands went down and onto my waist and mine on his shoulders.

" I think we should go get breakfast" I whispered

" yeah before anything speeds up" he replied "let's go Jagi"

Our intertwined hands made me more like jello inside. This is what i felt back then, i know it.

" you two look cozy" that voice, I hate it.

"Oh jiminie" tae smiled " why that tone? You sound upset"

He turned to look at me, but I quickly looked away ignoring his devilish smile.

" someone ruined my morning" he went to grab the milk

" that kid" says tae " so bipolar"

Is that why he seems off to me because his bipolar? I don't think so, I bet there's more to this.

......