6

" Are you crazy? I am with tae I might not remember everything, but I love him even now." He didn't look happy and tightened his grip on my wrist.

"Ouch let go?!" I didn't care if I waked anyone up at this point, I wanted freedom.

" you will regret this Abby" he said before the others were coming down the stairs.

" what's going on?"

" why are you holding her like that?"

" why is she crying?"

Jimin let go of my hand and went out the door furious with the keys in one hand.

I ran to Taehyung and hug him tightly, not daring to let go for one second.

Tae POV

I knew jimin was up to no good the day Abby came back. Even before now that I mention it. I will find out what's going on and i will stop him from hurting her.

" it's okay he can't hurt you" I tell her

" what did he do?" Yoongi came close to her and pat her shoulders.

" he-he asked me to go on a date, but when I refused he tightened his grip on my wrist hurting me."

All eyes widened and I felt my hands form into a fist. He dares to do betray me?

" you are not to be alone with him or alone in the house anymore" I tell her " I don't like this"

She nods.

" I will stay with her my boss is going on a trip and will close down the business for a while" Namjoon said. " nobody will hurt my little sister"

" he will get my fist the next time I see him" hoesok says .

The boys help me calm her down and put ointment on her wrists.

Her eyes were still full of fear, but I was confused at something.

" Abby?" I asked her now that the boys went back to bed.

"Mmmm"

" he he do this before?"

" not that I remember, but I think so. I always get bad feeling when I see him"

So that's how it is? He going to wish he wasn't born if I find out he did something. I will not allow him near her.

We sleep asleep that night in each other's arms talking.

Pov over

.....