11

There is nothing else, but my remorse and fear. All those time I felt something was up and those feelings she had when she saw him, they meant something. I could have done something, but I allowed it. Namjoon, you were dramatized and threatened because this?

" She going to be okay taehyung, just have hope man" those words just hurt me more than help.

" I should of listened when I had the chance, I just cared about my job"

"You wanted to provide for your girl and your future with her don't hurt yourself too much" jungkook rubbed his neck and bit his lip.

What else can he say at this time, instead of helping he knows he is hurting him.  He thought of an idea, he took out his phone and walked out. 

Taehyung just sat at your side waiting for any movement of yours. It seemed like hours before there was at knock at the door.

"yes?" tae answered 

The door slowly opened to reveal a tired jungkook gasping for air "I brought someone" he said between his breaths.

A man came after him he looked older and he had a bag in his right hand.

"son" he said " I heard you needed help"

Why would he be here now? He hated the idea of me and abby together, the idea of me not working in business and now he's back like nothing happened?

" Why are you here?" tae turned his head " Leave I don't need you here"

"but-"

"leave"

" tae listen to him please" jungkook stepped in this time to avoid a fight in front of you sleeping.

" outside" tae said before glancing at jungkook in sign to watch you.

.........

"look at you your so grown up and-"

"get to the point, I dont like leaving her " tae inturpted 

" I know I did wrong to leave you and her like that, I should have supported you both in your relationship. Let me make it up to you both. I know some people that can help to put put jimin behind bars, lawyers I mean"

Tae sighed knowing he should at least do this for abby " know that I am only accepting for Abby's safety, as for us it's going to take a while before I can forgive you"

His dad smiled knowing there was hope again " your mother misses you" he said " shes at home"

Taehyung's heart felt heavy upon hearing about his mother, he hadn't heard from her in years since.... that day.

"Let's go in" tae said.

....................

back at bangtan house...

Namjoon held his hands close to his chest feeling the world on his shoulders, when he heard his name upstairs.

" namjoon come up here please?" it was hoesok 

He did as he was told .

He found him on his bed criss cross on his phone reading a text.

"yes?"

" it's jungkook" he said " he says taehyung's dad is going to help us"

Namjoon bit his lip " why? didn't he abandon them a while ago?"

" That's what I thought, but tae is doing it for abby and well we need it"

The others came in the room and were informed.

Once they left, hoesok went back on his phone to text:

" hey tae?"

"yes?"

"so..abby? how is she?"

"she's fine, but not awake yet. Doctors says shes stressed and barley has ate before"

"we are keeping the house clean and keeping business stable here"

"good, but that's not the only reason why you texted me, correct hyung?"

"you're right"

"what is it?"