Chapter 1: The unexpected news

Chapter one

Izuku, walked into class like normal. Happy, cheerful, and excited. He was guarded by his two alphas, Katsuki and Todoroki. Izuku, was the omega in the relationship. He loved his alpha's with all his heart, and they loved their omega back.

He walked into the classroom and went towards his friends, Iida and Uraraka. Todoroki, went and talked to, Momo. Katsuki, talked to Denki, Kirishima, and Sero. They were all chatting excitedly until, Aizawa came into the classroom, he looked tired as usual, and had his yellow sleeping bag with him. He ordered them to sit. They all separated from their groups and sat down in their seats. When they all finally sat down. They all looked in the front of the class.

"Okay all of you are going to be doing an assignment. It will be about wanted/dead villains. All of you come up and get a book and paper questions are already on it. This has to be done before the period is over." Aizawa said.

All the students nodded in agreement. Everyone got up and grabbed the paper and book. Izuku, was so happy about this. There were stars in his eyes. He sat down and started flipping pages. To see the ones he doesn't know.

Inside of, Izuku's head

"Oh my gosh I can't wait." Izuku, said gladly

"This sucks why do we have to do research if we are going to put them behind bars?!" Jack, screamed.

Jack, is one of Izuku's personalities. He is all the rage and crazy Izuku, has. He wears a black hoodie, with black skinny jeans, he wears black shades on top of his head, he has red eyes, also black and gold adidas, and his hair was like, Izuku's but it was a little calmer and a lot more wavy. His power was shadows. He could take out anything that he wants, but the items are all black that he takes out which makes sense, because come on it's a shadow.

"Calm down would you. Gosh why do I have to be in here with you?" Shawn, asks.

Shawn, is another personality that, Izuku has. He is more of the man in, Izuku. He can cook and isn't as shy as, Izuku. He thinks more rationally and more collective of the situation. He is a lot more confident than, Izuku. He has black sweatpants with, a white t shirt, his hair is the same as, Izuku's but is slicked back ( you know in the shows were there is a businessman and their hair is slicked back with gel that is what it looks like), and he wears white nike shoes. Shawn, has the power of teleportation. He can teleport from place to place it doesn't matter how far it is.

"Come on we have to get this done. I swear you two are so childish." James, says.

James, is a personality of, Izuku's. He is the knowledge and seriousness of Izuku. He wears blue jeans, black glasses, blue plaid shirt with a white tingtop underneath, he wears white adidas shoes. His powers is high IQ and electric energy.

"Aw don't be mean, James." Milo, says.

Milo, is the childish personality of Izuku. He is the kind, sweet hearted, child like, Izuku. He is the shortest of the group he is the height of a kindergartener. He wears a white hoodie with bunny ears, black jeans, and white nike shoes. His hair is the same as, Izuku's. His power is healing and power control.

"Okay can you guys stop arguing you are already giving me a headache." Izuku, said with a chuckle.

All of them stop what they were doing.

"Okay fine." Everyone says.

Izuku, pictures, Jack sitting down on the couch, while, Milo is sitting on the ground playing with an All might toy. He also, pictures, James, on his laptop, and Shawn, sitting on the couch on the other end of Jack.

"Okay let's get this done guys." Izuku, says happily.

Outside of Izuku's brain

Izuku, flips the pages and smiles to himself. A nice heart warming smile. He flips the pages until he comes across something that really catches has his eye.

Name: Hisashi Midoriya

Family: Has a wife and a infant

Job: Lawyer

Info: He was a very nice guy. No one expected him to lose it. He would always give money to the poor and help out with charities. He wasn't a bad guy. He lost it one day at work and started attacking the innocent. He was laughing maniacally he had the most widest smile.

Status: DEAD

Izuku read this over and over making sure he was reading it correctly. Izuku went pale and just stared at it.

"Oh my gosh how is this possible." Izuku, thought frantically.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! WE HAD A VILLAIN AS A DAD?!" Jack, screamed.

"Everyone calm down." James, said

James, took control over Izuku, so he didn't cause much of a distraction. Izuku, closed his eyes and they turned a slight amber. Before, anyone could notice his scent it came back to a calming scent. Izuku, went inside of his head.

"Oh my gosh what are people going to think?" Izuku, mumbled.

Izuku, walked around, until he was stopped with a hand on his shoulder. It was Shawn.

"Its okay Izuku. Just calm down its at the end of the book so no one should see it." Shawn, said calmly.

Izuku, hugged him and he hugged back. Shawn broke the hug and sat where he was sitting before. Izuku, sat in the middle of, Jack and Shawn. Milo, was still on the floor laying down with cars moving them around. James finished the sheet for him.

"Thanks, James." Izuku said.

Izuku, had a big smile on his face. He was very thankful.

"No problem." James said.

James, gets up and puts the paper up front. He goes back and sits down until the periods over.

"Izuku do you want control back?" James asks.

"Yeah sure." Izuku says.

Izuku, closes his eyes and his eyes are back to normal.

End of Chapter one

Welcome to the end of the chapter thanks for reading. Hope to see u in the next chapter.

Words: 1037