Chapter 16: Dilated o_O

Sorry, I haven't posted in about 2 weeks or so. School is almost over so they are making us do more week so they know what we know. Also, I had writers' block for the story but I finally figured out what to do. Enjoy the story!

Chapter 16

Shouto's point of view

We walk downstairs and sit on the couch. Katsuki lazily looks at me and look at him back.

"The things we do," Katsuki said, as he did a lazy chuckle and tail wags slowly.

Katsuki rubs his eyes with his palms. It makes sense of why he's tired. I kiss him on the cheek. He smiles at me. He cups my cheeks and kisses my lips. We kiss softly. He lets go of me and backs off. He smiles a happy smirk on his face. I smile a natural smile back.

I get up off the couch and to the kitchen as I did that, Katsuki turned on the T.V. When I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup to put water in. I put water in it from the sink and started drinking it. It was nice and cold. The water slid down my dry throat. When I was finished I threw the cup in the sink.

I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch. My tail was still, as my ears were up; listening. We hear a knock at the door. I get up and go to the door. I swing open the door to see, what I'm guessing, Shinsou.

He had a purple tail, ears, and hair. He had a purple Adidas hoodie, black joggers, black Adidas slide shoes, with white socks.

He looks at me and throws up a peace sign.

"Yo, what's happenin?" He asks.

I step aside to let him in.

"Come in," I tell him.

He walks in and slides off his shoes on the mat. I close the door behind him. He turns to me. He doesn't have a smile or a frown on his face. He seems relaxed.

"What's your name?" he asked me, "I'm pretty sure you heard of me already, well, from Jack probably," he chuckles at the end.

Shinsou was about the same height as me but he was like a millimeter taller, and if he's taller than me then he is going to be definitely going to be taller than Katsuki. I nod my head to his question. I put out my hand to greet him respectfully.

"I am Shouto Todoroki. One of Izuku's alphas," I said to him.

He takes my hand and shakes it. He has a firm grip; showing to be trustworthy. He looks me in the eyes and smiles a little bit.

"The name's Shinsou. Also an alpha," he said to me.

Shinsou let go of my hand and, over Shinsou's shoulder, I see Katsuki put on his scowl. I heard him growl. Shinsou turns to him.

"And who are you?" Shinsou asked as he smiled at him.

"Katsuki Bakugou. Alpha," he said shortly.

Shinsou clasps his hands together. I and Katsuki look at him, as he put back on his neutral face.

"Now, that we know our names, what do you need me for?" He asked us.

Katsuki got off the couch and made a motion for him to come sit.

"We have questions," he said. "Come sit,"

I could tell Katsuki was trying to keep his voice down so he didn't have to wake up Izuku.

Shinsou nodded his head. He walked over to the couch and plopped down onto it. He crossed his arms over his chest. He looked up at Katsuki. I walked over to where Katsuki was standing.