Chapter 32: We have to face the noise

YOOOO peoples I'm back. I made 1 out of the two promises I made. The promise I did fulfill was that I would write a longer chapter, but the thing I didn't do was that I didn't keep on schedule. Sorry! Since the Coronavirus is happening and my school is closed down, you know what that means?! That means I can try to be some type of schedule. I keep talking too much. Enjoy the story!

Chapter 32

3rd person point of view

Katsuki and Shoto come into the room. A nurse staggering behind them. They slam the door open, worry and anger sketched into their faces.

They took a glance at Izuku and they ran to his side in seconds. Izuku hunched closer to himself, curling into a ball. Katsuki and Shoto looked in shock at Izuku and turned to the doctor with anger in their eyes.

The doctor put his hands up in defense. Trying to calm the situation at hand. Dr.Brooklyn could feel the hormones seeping out of them. He slowly tried to walk close to them, their eyes on his every move.

"He will be like this. He has to re-experience what has happened to get over this obstacle so he can be stable again." the hormones went down ever so little.

"Why the fuck didn't you call us?!" Katsuki screamed at the doctor.

Shoto sighed. Understanding the situation he put a hand on Katsuki's shoulder and sighed, looking down.

"Just let it go, okay. That's in the past. This is the here and now." Shoto looked back at Izuku with love and worry.

Katuski huffed as he sat. He glared at Dr.Brooklyn with an evil look. Dr.Brooklyn quickly left the room, making excuses saying he had to deal with another patient when he felt the tension rise in the room from both alphas.

Shoto sat beside Katuski hoping their little bun would be okay and back to somewhat normal.

Charles point of view

It was dark and cold. I was laying on the ground. I felt like I didn't want to move. I just felt like I was nothing and didn't worth living. I closed my eyes hoping to get closed into the darkness.

"Izuku..." I heard a woman call in a gentle tone.

Wait I know that voice. I slowly sat up looking around.

"Izuku." the women called out a little louder.

Mom! I got up and looked around. I saw a light and I started dashing towards it. I went into the light and saw I was in a room.

It was my mom, dad, and I. She was holding me in her arms. She was laid on a hospital bed. Smiling widely, same with my father brushing up against her, eyeing me as if I was a long lost treasure.

I stepped closer and closer until I saw me as a baby. I seemed to be sleeping peacefully. My mom touched her forehead to baby me. She whispered some words but it sounded as if it was on a loudspeaker to me.

"I love you, Izuku." then everything went black.

I looked around and then another memory came up. It was when I was four. When I saw my mom and dad start arguing for the first time.

"You can't just leave. We have a kid to take care of. We had Izuku together, you can't just leave me alone." I could tell my mom was about to cry with every word that slipped out of her mouth.

I saw little me against their bedroom door, trying to listen to whatever they were talking about.

"I have to go to finish this job. I can't just leave this hanging. Besides, Izuku obviously won't miss me. I'm not really here anyway, to begin with.", my father tried to keep himself calm and collective, but I could hear the antsiness in his voice.