QnA folks!

Author: Hello folks! Welcome to the QnA! Our first questions are from @LivyLexy (sorry if I spelled it wrong)

Q1: What do I mean by ears and tail?

Author: Well, since they are omega's and Alpha's they would originally be in a pack with wolves, so that's why I put in tails and ears. Yeah, they all have wolf tails no other things.  

Jack: Why the fuck didn't you put it in the beginning?

Author: Because I didn't think of it at the time, okay?!

Q2: Did 'Inside Out' inspire you to do this?

Author: Well, that is actually a good theory to go off of, but, no, I didn't. I actually wanted to do this because, well, I want to study psychiatry when I get older, and I love learning that stuff, so I mixed my passion for writing and learning disorders into a fanfiction. Yeah, that's how I got into making these different personalities and made MPQ. I made it off of MPD (Multi-Personality Disorder) to MPQ (Multi-Personality Quirk), so you get it as a quirk. 

Milo: Wow really?

Author: Yep! 

Q3: When one of the personalities take over Izuku what happens to the body/head. 

Izuku: Well, my body just takes the quirk that the personalities have. And for my head. We just sit in a room area. We have a couch we sit on and rooms we go in once it's time to go to sleep. We see through a large T.V screen to see what the other person is doing on the inside. We can talk to them if we think that they are going to do something wrong. 

Jack: Wow, I must be doing lots of things wrong because you guys always yell at me when I'm taking control. 

Shawn: Because you do crazy stuff all the time. 

Jack: Can't lie about that. 

Q4: How did Bakugou, Todoroki, and Izuku know that they were soulmates?

Izuku: Well, actually didn't know until they came to my dorm. It happens once a year. 

Shouto: Our alpha takes over everything in our body and finds our soulmate. Once find our omega we come back to our senses. It's not really rare for two alphas to have one omega. 

Katsuki: I was very surprised to have Deku as a soulmate but we made it work. 

Izuku: Yep!

Q5: Are there any beta's in the story?

Author: No, sorry, I didn't really know what to do if they were there. I don't really know about beta's that much. 

Q6: Is someone going to die?

Author: *put's everyone out the room* Yes, there is. It's going to add a lot of conflict in the story. 

Q7: When is Charles going to appear?

Author: He is going to come in after the person dies. 

Author: *Lets everyone back into the room* Next question!

Q8: How old are Bakugou, Todoroki, and Izuku, right now?

Izuku: 21! Almost done with college!

Katsuki: 22. I got held back so I had to go now. 

Shouto: 22. Didn't go 'till 19.

Izuku: So, I'm the youngest of the group. 

Q9: What would happen if Kacchan or Todoroki got jealous because of Izuku showing to much attention to the latter. 

Shouto: We would have to talk it out.

Katsuki: As cheesy as it sounds, it helps a lot.

Q10: What would happen if one of the personalities died in Izuku's head?

Izuku: Well it's like someone you have known for a long time dying. It's sad, but for us, it's a lot harder because they were apart of us.

Shawn: It's a hard process. 

Q11: What is my favorite part of the story?

Author: So far it's the time Jack went into the store and blasted his music. 

Jack: Yeah, that was fun. Those peoples faces were funny as hell. 

Author: Also, I like when Izuku gets cuddles from his alphas. It just makes me feel warm on the inside. 

End of QnA.

Author: Thank you for questioning us!

Izuku: Thank chu!

James: Even though I didn't say much thanks.

Milo: Thank you, people, out there!

Shawn: Thanks.

Katsuki: *shows a board that says 'thank you'* I'm not saying it.

Shouto: Thank you.

Jack: ...

Author: Say something, Jack.

Jack: ...

Author: Jack, I swear, I will slap you all the way across the world if you don't say something!

Jack: Fine, fine, damn, I'll do it, thank you.

Author: Good. :D

Jack: >:(

Author: I hope too see you in the next one. If you want to ask questions for the next one just put it into the comments or you can just message me. Bye now!