Chapter 9: Surprise, surprise!

Hey, guys sorry for the short chapter. The next one will longer. I just need this one to be short so the other chapters can work out great. 

Chapter 9

They finally arrive home after an hour. For Izuku it felt quick cuz' he took a little nap on the way. Izuku opens the back door of the car to get out. He gets out of the car and closes the door. The other two get out of the car. Izuku steps up to their apartment door and unlocks it.

Izuku was happy that it was spring break but also sad at the same time. He knew that Shouto and Katsuki have to go on a family trip, so he would have to stay home or go visit his mom some more.

He goes into the apartment and takes off his shoes. Shouto and Katsuki come in and do the same. He goes over to the couch and sits. It smells like coconut in the house. Katsuki closes the door and both alpha's join him on the couch.

Izuku sits in the middle while Shouto and Katsuki sit beside him. Izuku leaned his head on Shouto's shoulder.

"So, what do you guys want to watch?" Izuku asked as he looked at the T.V in front of him.

At first, the alphas were silent. Izuku waited for them to answer the question. After a few minutes, they finally made up their mind.

"How about 'The Office'?" Katsuki suggests.

"I don't really care," Shouto said.

"Okay, I heard that it was funny, so sure," Izuku said with a big smile on his face.

I reach over to the coffee table and grab the remote. I lean back onto the couch. I turn on the T.V. He put on Hulu and turned on the office.

A few hours past (3 hours)

It was now 3:00 pm. Katsuki grabbed the remote and paused the show. Izuku and Shouto look at him in surprise. He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"I have to go in a few. I forgot to tell you guys I have to go with my old hag on a vacation," Katsuki said a tiny bit annoyed.

"Oh yeah me too. I have to go with my mom to visit other family members," Shouto says.

I nod my head at them as they look at me a little bit concerned.

"I'm fine. I will probably visit a few friends while you two are gone," Izuku said with a smile.

"Okay then Deku," Katsuki says.

"Okay then," Shouto says.

They both get up to get their clothes together for their trip with their parents. Izuku just lays on the couch and takes a nap.

~Done packing their clothes~

Katsuki and Shouto walk out the room to see a sleeping Izuku on the couch. Shouto smiled at Izuku cuz' he looked cute and adorbs. They went over to Izuku and ruffled his hair. Izuku started to stir awake. He looked at Shouto and Katsuki. The alphas smiled at the omega. The omega smiled back. The alphas nuzzled Izuku's scent glands so they know that he is taken. Once they are done they give kisses goodbye and the alphas leave out the door. Izuku closed the door behind them.

Izuku was now alone again. Just him, his personalities, and his thoughts. Izuku laid back on the couch. He was about to take another power nap but his phone rang from inside of his pocket. He took it out of his front pocket and looked at who it was. It said private number. He shrugged his shoulders. He answered the phone and put it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Izuku?"

"This is,"

"Oh, Izuku this is your dad,"

Izuku could feel Jack wanting to take control but he had to control the urges of letting Jack take control.

"What the fudge dad? Where were you? I thought you were dead?"

"I had to fake my death so I could keep you guys safe, we can talk about this more at Instacafe,"

"Fine what time?"

"How about in an hour?"

"Fine,"

Izuku hangs up the phone before he could finish. He could feel his blood boiling. He hated this man. Made him and his mom depressed because they lost someone they loved. Made his mom go into depression which took years to get help for. He fucking hated this guy. He gritted his teeth. He could feel that Jack was just wanting to get out.

"So Jack do you want to come out?" Izuku asked.

"Yes, I do. Let me do for the whole fucking day please," Jack stated

"Okay sure, go on ahead," Izuku said.

He closed his eyes. When he opened them they were fully red.

End of chapter 9

Hey, thanks for reading, readers, please understand why the chapter is short. Oh yeah, I'm going to start writing in first person point of view because I can't handle third person anymore. Okay, bye now!

Word count: 792