Chapter 18: Reminder

Hello, here's another chapter. At the end of this, I got a little tired and started rambling sorry. Anyways, enjoy the story. P.S: I made this one really long. 

Chapter 18

Jack's point of view

I woke up from my alarm clock going off. I rose up from my laying down position. Oh, yeah, I have to get my money today. I saw Katsuki and Todoroki sleeping. I slowly reached my arm over to turn it off. I have to be careful not to wake them up. I thought of an idea. Shawn! Shawn could teleport me.

'Hey, Shawn teleport me out of the bed' I asked.

'Fine,' Shawn yawned.

I blink and one of my eyes are blue or red.

"Ready?" Shawn whispered.

I nodded my head and I heard a sigh from Shawn. A few seconds later, I was out of the bed and sitting on the floor. I lay on the floor and blink my eyes. When they open they are both red.

"Thanks, Shawn," I said in a voice, not above a whisper.

'No problem, now, I'm going back to sleep,' Shawn said, as he yawned.

"Go back to sleep, I will call you if I need you," I tell him.

'Got it, boss,' he said.

I chuckle, as I get back up to my feet. I stretch and walk to my closet. I look around in my closet to see what to wear. I move clothes around and found a white hoodie. I took that out. Now, for pants.

I scrummage through my closet a little more to find some pants. I finally find some pants I could wear. I take it out. It was some ripped black jeans. Perfect. I grab some other materials I may need and take it with me to the bathroom.

I open the bathroom door and close it behind me when I was in. I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. Then I wash my face. I look at myself in the mirror when I was done.

"Okay, look good," I tell myself.

I take off my clothes and put on my new pair of clothes. When I was done I looked at myself. I looked fine it was just my hair. My hair was sticking out at all different angles. I try to fix it but I groan because it didn't work.

"Fuck it, forget it," I said, as I picked up my clothes off the floor.

I walked out of the bathroom and shut off the light. I put my clothes in the dirty clothes basket. It was halfway full, so I didn't need to bother about washing it later. I walked back into the room to get some socks and shoes. I heard someone groan. Shit.

"Izuku? What are you doing?" Shouto asked tiredly.

"Nothing, go back to fucking sleep," I said as I went into the drawer full of socks.

"Okay," Shouto said, as he went back to sleep.

That was close. I grabbed my socks and shoes. I have black socks with checkered shoes. I also grabbed my phone off the charger and put it into my pocket.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch to put on my socks and shoes. After a few seconds, I got my shoes and socks on. I stood up from the couch and went into the kitchen. I got a bag of fruit snacks.

"Eh, it'll hold me off," I start to question something. "What day is it?"

I whip out my phone and look at the date, that was underneath the time. I looked at what day it was and it said it was Sunday. I roll my eyes in annoyance. Seriously what the fuck, Spring break went by that fast?