Chapter 33: Emotions

Reminder I did add tails and they are still here. People don't judge me, I was thirteen when I made this story. Also I made this nice and long but not that long. I hope you enjoy!

P.S: It may have errors 💖

Chapter 33

Izuku's point of view

I was currently sitting in the hospital bed. Dr.Brooklyn was asking me questions. Shoto and Katsuki were out training. They told me to tell them if anything important happens.

Dr.Brooklyn grabbed the clipboard and looked at the paper. He flipped the pages as he sighed.

"So, Izuku, how are you feeling?" 

I started to answer all of his questions

~Inside their head~

Charles' point of view

Jack slapped me across the head. I hissed as I rubbed my head.

He turned away from me to act like he was angry, but I could tell he was happy to see me because his tail was wagging.

"Don't do that, you scared me half to death." I smiled and hugged him.

"Aww missed you too, Jack." I let go of him and walked towards the others.

They were all sitting down. James was playing with Milo on the floor. Shawn was on the couch stretched out.

I smiled and jumped on him. He yelped in surprise. He looked down at me and growled.

"Get off me." must still not like me that much.

"I don't even get a hello?" he pushed me off of him. 

"No." he turned away from me as he crossed his arms.

Yep still doesn't like me. I looked down at Milo. He looked up at me with his big purple eyes.

"Charles?" I nodded my head.

"Yep!" he jumped up and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you! I thought I would never have my building buddy back!" I chuckled and hugged him back.

"Yep, yep, I'm back." he got off of me and continued to happily play with his building blocks.

James looked over at me. I smiled. He nodded back at me.

"Nice to have you back." he looked back down at the playing blocks Milo was giving to him.

I could feel Shawn looking at me with distaste. I laughed.

"Shawn if I was that beautiful you could have just told me," I turned to him and as I suspected, he was looking at me, "come on, Shawn, you can't be this sour. That was a mistake I didn't mean to do everything I did. I wasn't thinking straight." he rolled his eyes and walked away from me.

He walked over the Jack and went close to his ears. Jack's ears perked up and he nodded his head. 

They walked into an area that was far away from everyone else. I wonder what they are talking about.

Shawn's point of view

"I don't want him here, Jack. Why don't you just get rid of him?" Jack crossed his arms and put his ears down.

"Why is this coming up all of a sudden? I thought we all forgave him for what he did and now are trying to help him." I clicked my tongue and looked away.

"The only reason I did it was to stop the conflict and I did feel bad, but," I looked at him, "what if he does it again? What if he tries to take over a third time?" the red-eyed personality shook his head.

The love for their IzukuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara