Chapter 4: Watch what you say

Warning: drinking and a small argument. 😅

Chapter 4

"Good morning, Izuku," Shouto said "my sleep was fine thanks for asking."

Shouto, looked at, Izuku. Shouto, had a questionable look on his face. Izuku, looked back. He put his hand behind his neck, closed his eyes, and did a nervous smile.

"So, uh what's up you two." Izuku, says while he reopened his eyes and looked at them.

Izuku, scent smelled like strawberries and lemons (weird combo I know). That meant he was fine but curious. Kacchan and Shouto looked at each other, then back at, Izuku. They, look back at each other and nod. They, look back at their omega. Todoroki, let out a sigh then looked at, Izuku.

"Is there anything you are hiding from us." Shouto asks

Izuku's, eyes widen a bit, then looks at, Shouto. Izuku, had a confused look on his face. Truly he was confused of what was going on. He closes his eyes and shakes his head, then reopens when done shaking his head.

"No. I am not hiding anything." Izuku, says with direct eye contact in Shouto's eyes.

Katsuki, shakes his head and sighs. He looks at, Izuku with his scary glare. Izuku, looked back but with soft eyes. He turned his head the other direction to not look at the death glare from, Katsuki. Katsuki, walks up to him and wraps his arms around his waist picks him up. Once, he does that Katsuki sits down on the couch and sits him in his lap. He smothers Izuku, with kisses on his neck and starts to scent him (by that he just kisses his scent glands). Izuku, starts blushing. Todoroki, comes over and starts to scent him too. Izuku, is now blushing furiously. He tried to escape, Katsuki's grasp by squirming, but he wrapped his arms tighter around him. Izuku tried to think of a way out of this. He has an idea.

"Kacchan breakfast~" Izuku, sung in a mocking tone

He got a groan from, Katsuki as he kept scenting him. After, about 30 seconds he releases his grasp from, Izuku and put him beside him. When he did that he got up and started making breakfast. Todoroki, stopped scenting his a few minutes later. Shouto, turned on the T.V and started channel flipping while, Izuku started to lean against him.

~inside of Izuku's head~

When, Milo appeared back in, Izuku's head they were all sitting on the couch waiting for him. Jack, looked furious but had looked half sleep. Shawn, had his stern face on. James, just had a poker face on him. Shawn, was sitting on the left side of the couch, James in the middle, and Jack on the right. They all look at him at the same time. James, was the first to go up.

"What were you doing. We have schedules you were sleep, so we let you rest you can not take over when the body is resting." James said sternly

"That was not very smart of you. We could have gotten in trouble." Shawn said in a plain tone

Now it was, James turn. He was twitching to get this kid. After, all the trouble with him and annoying he was, so happy to get this kid for good. Jack, put on a murderous grin on his face. His eyes looked crazy. He was just itching to punch something.

"Oh Milo, Milo, Milo. You have finally passed the line. Congrats by the way." Jack said as he got up from his sit "You are, so fucking annoying." He took a step closer "I've been just waiting to do this for a long time." He tackled him "Now, you are going to get it." He started tickling him (you like the twist there).

Milo, started laughing so hard he was crying. He kept trying to escape, Jack, but he couldn't. This went on for a little while until, Jack, got bored and stood up. He looked at him with one of his death stares.