Chapter 19: Thank you!

Hey, welcome to a new chapter! Sorry, if I'm a bit late for this chapter to come out, I heard my favorite rapper died, Xxxtentacion. I don't know if you heard of him but he was an amazing rapper that was going places. Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 19

I woke up from my sleep from my dad slamming on his breaks. I sit up and open my eyes. I see we are at a store. And no, it's not the grocery store you are thinking of, it's the place where you get fancy clothes from. I hate these kinds of stores, their employees always have to look at you like 'ew look at that person shopping here,' or 'why are they shopping here they are so irrelevant,'.

My dad gets out the car as does Shinsou. I got out of the car and slam the door. I see the red glowing sign. It says 'Suit and Tie'. I walk over to Shinsou who was standing by the trunk as dad looked at the sign in awe as he wagged his tail from left to right.

He turned back to us with a big smile plastered on his face. He puts his hands out like he's presenting the store to us. I yawn.

"Welcome to 'Suit and Tie'," he said as welcoming as possible. "This is where you will get your tuxedos."

"Wait isn't that a song by Justin Timberlake?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah, it is?" he said questionably. "Anyways, let's get in the store so we could start shopping."

He walks as he tail swishes back in fourth. I and Shinsou walk beside him for protection. I kept getting looks from alphas which were annoying me. I glared back at them to give them a warning to keep their fucking distance.

We finally make it inside. I sniffed the air and I could sense a lot of alphas here. I looked around and a person came over to us, a person that I recognized. He finally looked from his clipboard and at us. He looked at us and when our eyes met our tails both wagged.

He smiles at me as he tilts his head to the right. I walk up to him and do a basketball handshake. He was an omega like me but the only reason why he knows me is that well we used to work at the same place together.

"Jack what are you doing here?" he asked, "I never pointed you out for getting a tux," he said as he chucked.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest.

"You think I would ever buy a tux if I wanted to?" I ask him as I raise a brow. "Also, what the hell are you doing here, I thought you worked for him?"

He crossed his arms over his chest and started rocking on his feet. He looked at me crazed as I looked at him with a mischievous smile.

"Haha, funny. I-," he went close to my ear. "Killed after what he did. He tried to kill everyone that was on his team because of his fucking anger-issues."

I felt a shiver go down my spine as he backed away from me. I smile crazed at him.

"What a crazy thing to do," I pause, "I love it," I said to him.

Hey, what can I say I'm crazy! I turn back to Shinsou and my dad. They were looking very confused. I drape my arm around Brayden.

"This is Brayden," I tell him.

Both I and Brayden's tail wag into sync. Brayden throws up a peace sign at them and smiles

"Sup," he said.

I undrape my arm from around him. He grabs out his clipboard and looks at it. He takes the pen off of it as he looks at my dad and Shinsou.

"So what kind of tuxedo's would you like?" Braydon asked.