Chapter 13: Sup Boi

Hello, welcome to a new chapter. I'm done with the forwarding exams so I should be able to get back on schedule. Okay, I'm going to let you read this. I don't want to spoil it for you.

Chapter 13

Izuku's point of view

I woke up from my phone ringing from on the table. I groggily get up from where I laying. Jack got mentally tired so I had to take over. I finally sit up and grab it. My eyes widen when I see who the caller I.D was. It was one of my alphas, Kacchan. I start to panic.

"Just answer the phone. One of us will take over if it becomes too much," Shawn said in a soothing voice.

"Okay," I said to him.

I answer the phone and put it to my ear.

"H-hello," I said.

"Why the fuck aren't you answering your phone?" Kacchan asks me.

"I-I was busy," I said. It was the truth I was busy. I had Shinsou over.

"What were you busy with?" he asked me in a suspicious tone.

My tail went in between my legs and ears down on my head. He isn't even here and I'm still scared. I gulp and answer his question.

"Well I, uh, had a friend over," It sounded more like a question than an answer.

"Who did you have over?" he asked me again.

"Why the freak is he interrogating us?" Shawn asked in my head.

Jack couldn't help us cuz he was too tired to do anything and also way too drunk to answer.

"Um, just a friend don't worry about it," I said to him. I could obviously tell he was getting mad.

I heard a groan on the other side. I think I also heard his mother call his name.

"Just ... Just keep your phone on you," he told me.

"Yeah, I will. Bye now! Have fun," I said to him quickly.

I clicked the end call button as fast as I could. I put my phone down and laid back on the couch. My eyes looking at the ceiling. I sighed and closed my eyes. When I was done I opened them back up again and looked at the ceiling. It was so quiet without them around. I got up from my spot to go into the kitchen. My tail and ears relax as I walk. I finally reach the kitchen and grab something to drink. I grab some ice water from the fridge and put it into an All Might cup.

When I finished drinking the ice water, I put it in the sink. I walked back slowly into the living room. I laid down on the couch. I was so glad my alphas weren't here. I was about to go to sleep when my phone went off again. I groaned and picked it up, I didn't even bother looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello," I groaned.

"Yo, how's it going death?" he asks me.

I got a little confused and took the phone from my ear, so I could look at the caller I.D. It said 'Barney-fan'. Oh, that's Shinsou.

"Oh hey Shinsou," I said, still a little tired.

"Wow, you must be one of the personalities, which one is this one?" he asked.

"I'm Izuku, the one that owns the body," I explain to him.

I hear silence on the other side of the phone.

"Can I come over so I could meet you, or we could go somewhere and meet," he suggests.

I nod my head in agreement with his suggestion.