Chapter 14: Teamwork

Warning: long chapter. 

Hello, peeps, this chapter is long so take it as a sorry gift for being missing for so long. Enjoy!

Chapter 14

Jack's point of view

I woke up from my alarm. I pick up my phone and throw it across the room. My ears go down in anger. After a few seconds, I remembered that I have a mission to do. I get up from my comfortable bed and rise to my feet.

"I really don't want to do this, but hey I have to right," I said to myself

'Yes you do,' Shawn said to me.

I roll my eyes as I walk over to my phone.

"Gee thanks, Shawn. Thank you for answering my fucking question," I tell him, as I bend over to grab my phone off the floor. It didn't seem broken, which I was happy for cuz I'm pretty sure I would get a mouth-full from Izuku.

'Yeah, no problem, Jack, always happy to help,' he said, I could hear him smile.

I groan. I walk over to the closest to grab out some clothes. I grab some black joggers, plain red hoodie, and black Nike shoes. I put them on and walked out of the bedroom. I see Shinsou across the couch just laying there. I walk over to him. My ears start to perk up in surprise. I would think he would know that I am here because of my scent.

"Shinsou wake up," I tell him. He doesn't wake up, I try again, "Shinsou wake up," the boy in violet groans.

His ears go up lazily as he sits up on the couch. Shinsou looks at me and throws up a peace sign.

"What up death?" he asks me as he rubs his eyes.

"We have a mission to do today," I remind him.

My tail starts to wag as my ears stay up. He looks at me and smiles. He stands up from the couch. His ears perk up and his tail wags.

"Okay then," he tells me, "What time is it by the way?" he asks me.

"It's 2 pm (14:00)," I tell him. I start to walk off to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "I'm about to brush my teeth, see ya in a sec,"

Shinsou goes into the kitchen and grabs the chilled coffee container. I keep that in there just in case I get too tired to get up and need to get my energy levels up. He pours it into a blue plastic cup.

"Okay, see ya, in a sec," he tells me before he takes a sip of coffee.

I hear him hum in satisfaction. I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I take off the clothes I had on me before and put on the new ones—red hoodie, black joggers, and black Nike shoes. When I was done I grabbed my phone and put it in my hoodie pocket. I grabbed my clothes to put inside of the dirty clothes basket.

I opened the door to the bathroom and close the door once I get out. My tail is still wagging cuz I'm excited about the mission. I discarded my clothes into the dirty clothes basket and go into the living room.

As I walk into the living room I see Shinsou on the couch playing on my PS4. He was playing 'Need for Speed: Rivals'. He was screaming at the screen every time the cops get on his tail. I walk over to him and sit beside him on the couch. His eyes were trained on the T.V. It started laughing because the police caught him as he was doing a race.

"Fucking Police," he mumbles underneath his breath.

He looks at me as his ears are down; tail twitching. It was a funny sight to see, to be honest. I smile at him as my ears are up; tail wagging.