Chapter 10: Meet and greet!

I added tails. 

Chapter 10

Jacks point of view

I fucking hate him. I will beat him to a bloody fucking pulp. I got up from my seat on the couch to get ready to meet him. I walk over to the room to get ready for this fucking thing. My tail twitched in annoyance. I really hate this.

I look in the closet to get a black hoodie with black sweatpants. It only took me a few minutes to get ready. I put my deodorant which was old spice. Which in my opinion smells really good. I check to see what time it is. It said 3:15 (15:15). It should only take me a few minutes to get there.

I put my phone down on the counter in the kitchen. I then eye my favorite snack. Spicy chips. My ears go up and my tail wags in happiness. I walk over to it and smile. I was so close when my phone dings. My tail stops wagging and my ears twitch from the sound.

"Really right fucking now. It just has to be now?" I groan in annoyance.

I walk over to it. I look who it is. It says 'Prick'. Oh yeah, that's my dad.

Prick: I will see you in 45 minutes see ya!

I roll my eyes as my tail twitches.

Me: See ya later

I put my phone in my hoodie pocket.

"See ya later you fucking prick," I say to myself.

My ears go back up and my tail goes calm. I take a deep breath so I can calm myself a little bit. I grab my keys to the house. I turn off all the lights and the T.V. I walk over to the door.

"Well here we fucking go," I said to myself again.

I go outside and see two cars gone. I roll my eyes and my tail twitches again. I shake my head and close the door behind me.

"Fucking bastards. Could have at least told us a little earlier," I said.

I'm going to use the train, not my car. Do you think I'm an idiot? I don't want him scanning my license plate just to figure out where I stay. Hell Nah. I put my hood over my head and put my hands in my hoodie pocket. I start to walk to the train station.

Time skip to the train

I walk into the train and sit down next to the door. It wasn't that bad cuz' it was mid-afternoon but there were some people. A person sat next to me. I could immediately smell Alpha hormones. I hate when people try to do that to Omegas. Try to seduce them with their scent. I roll my eyes and put my earbuds in. I put my sunglasses on so people don't have to see my eyes.

I close my eyes just for a second and I feel him lean against me. I take out my earbuds (more like yank them) and look at him. I fucking growl at him to get off. He slowly gets off of me.

"Hey, there beautiful," He says trying to flirt with me.

I roll my eyes under my sunglasses.

"Fuck off," I say to him as a warning.

He starts to chuckle a little bit.

"I won't take order from an Omega-bitch," he says to me.

I smirk a murderous smile. I raise my sunglasses to the top of my head and stare into his soul with my eyes. The aura around us goes murderous. He looks at me frightened.

"Now, now let's not call each other names," I start to chuckle "if you want to handle this we can handle it. Do you want to do that?" I ask him.

He shakes his head and his eyes were clouded with fear.