Teacher ; Fôür

Cleo's Point of View

As we sat in the back of the taxi, his hand was resting on my thigh which was slowly moving towards the end of my dress. My breath hitched as he hand got closer to my underwear and his lips were kissing my neck, making sure to leave marks.

The taxi pulled up in front of a house, Nick paid and we walked up to his front door. He brought his finger to his lips and motioned to be quiet while his other hand was holding mine. He slowly opened the door and walked inside with me following behind.

He closed the door and started pulling me down what must've been the hallway. A light turned on and we heard footsteps. Nick pushed me against a wall so my back was resting on the wall with him standing right in front of me with his hand over my mouth. In doing so, my hand accidentally brushed against a vase which fell to the floor and smashed into pieces.

A torchlight shone towards the direction of the now broken vase and nick tightened his grip on me. To say I was a little turned on was an understatement. The torchlight flew away and Nick peaked his head around the wall to see if the coast was clear.

He motioned to be quiet again as he held my hand and took me upstairs to what must've been his room. He kicked the door closed with his foot and pulled me closer to him where he began to kiss me. My hands wrapped around his neck as he slid down my sides until his hands rested on my bum. His hand squeezed my bum making me gasp and he took to the opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

He walked closer to his bed, causing me to walk backwards until I hit the bed. I spun us around and pushed Nick onto the bed. He took off his jacket and threw it across the room, grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

I sat down on his lap and glided my hands up his chest. His hands glided across my skin until they reached my back where he unzipped the top. The top fell down on our laps but I threw it across the room. I took off his shirt and pushed him back so he was lying on the bed.

"I can make you feel like Tinashe in every way." He whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my ear. My hand ran down his chest and started unbuckling his belt before slowly pulling down his pants.

Something in my mind was telling me that this was a bad idea, but like what Maria said, just have some fun. And that's what I'm going to do.

—- In The Morning —-

"Babe. You awake?" I heard a voice say as they gently shook me awake.
"Mmm?" I say, my eyes slowly waking.
"Listen, last night was fun but my parents are awake and you need to leave before they see you." Nick, I think, told me.
"What time is it?" I asked, sitting up with the blanket covering my naked chest.
"It's almost 10:30 in the morning." He replied. "My parents can't know that you're here otherwise they'll kill me."
"Okay, just give me a minute," I said, getting out of the bed.

I grabbed my bra and put it on, I could see Nick looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I smirked as I put my panties on.
"Maybe I should." He winked his focus mainly on the hallway which I couldn't see.
"Hey, Nick, was it?" I asked, grabbing my dress and putting it on the bed.
"Yeah? That's it." He replied, leaning against his bookshelf.
"Do you have anything I could wear? I don't really want to be wearing this." I pointed at my dress.
"Umm, is there anything, in particular, you want to wear?" He said as he walked towards his closet.
"Do you have any, like, hoodies or something? Hoodie and shorts?" I asked.
"I'll see what I can find." He said, beginning to look through his closet.

He pulled out a beige-pink hoodie with red writing on the arm but I couldn't read what it said.

"Do you want to try this and just see how it fits?" He asked, gently throwing the hoodie to me.
"Okay," I replied as I put it on.

It surprisingly seemed to fit okay, aside from the fact it may have been a little short around the thigh area. With the hoodie on, I noticed the red writing read Saint Pablo Wolves.

"I mean, it fits nicely but do you have a pair of shorts around I can throw on underneath?" I ask, pulling the hoodie down a bit.
"I do have these black ones?" He suggested, picking them up from the floor.
"They'll do." I smiled as I took them from him and put them on.

I grabbed my stuff that was in his room and stood next to him.

"Hey, before you leave, can I have your number?" He asked, his hand resting on the back of his neck.
"Do you have your phone on you?" I asked, smiling.

He pulled his phone out from his pocket and handed it to me. I typed my number and gave it back to him.

"Thanks for the night." I smiled, starting to walk away.
"Wait." He said, making me turn to face him.

He pressed his lips on mine with his hand cupping my cheek. I wrapped an arm around his neck and my other hand resting on his shoulder.

He pulled away and said, "I'll distract my parents so you can sneak out the back."
"Okay but one problem, I don't know where your back door is," I told him.
"If you go down the stairs and then go right, just follow the hallway and you'll come across the back door."

°¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯°
Authors Note

Because I'm terrible at writing smut, hopefully, you got the drift of what happened 😉.

Will Cleo get out safely? Also, the hoodie she's now currently wearing will be linked in the top or side.

Also forgot to mention, if you notice any PRETTYMUCH lyrics, comment where they are and what song they're from and you'll get a dedication in the next chapter.

Check out my socials:
Twitter: MooBearxoxo
Instagram: MooBearxoxo

And that is PRETTYMUCH the fourth chapter :-)