Teacher ; Tëñ

Nick's Point Of View:

Nick:
You look beautiful today ☺️

I texted Cleo as soon as I sat down, I mean, I'm not lying. She practically looks like a goddess every day.

"Nick, give me your phone. You can get it back after the lesson." She said, walking over to me.
"But Miss-" I began talking but got cut off by her
"You can get it back after the lesson." She stated as I slowly gave her my phone
"But I wasn't even on it," I argued, I mean, I was on it but turned it off after I sent her the text
"You can get it back after the lesson." She repeated.

She walked away with my phone in her hand and placed it on the table with her things on it. I crossed my arms and leant them on the table, listening to her as she spoke. Explaining that today's lesson was continuing our artwork from Monday's lesson.

"Bro, I swear you're always getting your phone taken off you." Brandon joked, lightly slapping me on my arm.
"You saw me, I wasn't even on it that long." I answered.
"Still got it taken away." He grinned as he walked up to get art supplies.

I grabbed my artwork from last lesson but I looked up to see Cleo motioning a finger for me to come over to her. I placed my work on the table and walked up to her.

"Listen, you can have this back but I need to talk to you after the lesson." She said, holding out my phone.
"Wasn't I meant to get it after the lesson?" I smiled.
"You can get it now if you don't go on it." She said, leaning against the desk. "But I really do need to talk to you after the lesson."
"Okay, I won't go on it." I smiled, receiving my phone back.
"Now go and do your work." She said with a beautiful smile.
"Okay Miss." I said as I walked back to my seat.

When I returned, Brandon was busy working on his art piece and I sat down on the stool. I grabbed some of the paints and began working on mine.

—- after the lesson —-

When the bell rang, I remained seated and Brandon looked at me.

"Are you going?" He asked me.
"I'll meet you, I have to stay behind. She's gonna talk to me about being on my phone." I lied.
"Dude, you always on your phone. I'll see you soon." He smiled as he walked out the door.

I got up from my seat and walked towards Cleo who was at the front of the classroom.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck.
"Nick, I think you know what this is about." She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.
"The texting?" I commented.
"Yes. You really shouldn't be texting me. It's not appropriate considering the circumstances we're currently in." She explained.
"I know that this ain't healthy but nobody knows what it feels like." I responded.
"Nick, that night was a one-time thing and it shouldn't happen again. I knew nothing about you and I just assumed you were out of school, but then I begin my first day of teaching here and see you in my class." She said, her hand grabbing onto her opposite arm.
"You just don't know how much I think about you every day," I admitted, scratching my neck.
"Nick, nothing can ever work between us. Not while you're in school anyway." She commented.
"But what if I was out of school? What if I just dropped out?" I asked.
"Nick, there are plenty of other girls in this school. Why not choose one of them?" She responded, her hand rubbing her temples.
"Because all I can think about is you." I blurted out.
"Nick, you barely know anything about me and you shouldn't be thinking about me in that way. Listen, just don't text me unless it's school related." She stated, beginning to tidy up her things.
"Can I just ask you one thing?" I spoke up.

She simply only just looked up at me and nodded her head slightly. She had a sympathetic look on her face as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Do you regret sleeping with me?" I asked.
"I honestly don't know Nick. I can't answer that." She sighed.
"You can't answer it or you don't want to?" I asked again.
"I've held you back long enough, enjoy the rest of your lunch." She said as she gathered her stuff and walked out of the room, avoiding the question.

After she left, I left the room as well. I went back to the Year 12 common room and grabbed my lunch where I then headed to the music room where Brandon, Zion and I chill.

"Dude, where were you at?" Zion asked, his fingers casually strumming a guitar.
"Had to talk to my art teacher," I replied, taking a seat on the piano stool and taking a bite out of my sandwich.
"He's been on his phone too much during class, bro's always getting it taken away." Brandon laughed.
"You still seeing that Malu or whatever chick, Z?" I asked, still munching away on my sandwich.
"She's just my booty call, it's nothing serious and she knows." He replied as he tuned the guitar.
"You sure she knows?" Brandon commented, raising an eyebrow.
"Well, she should." He answered, strumming the guitar.
"Haven't you heard, she's been telling all the girls in her class that y'all are dating," Brandon told him.
"She knows that she's nothing more than a booty call, besides she's a ninth grader. Nothing's happening between us." He assured. "Any ladies in your life Mara?"
"Not at the moment," I said, throwing my rubbish in the bin.
"Not one girl you like?" Brandon asked.

Well, there is one... but the guys don't need to know that.

°¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯°
Authors Note

Do you think Cleo regrets sleeping with Nick? When do you think she'll finally answer his question? Do you think Cleo's going to give into Nick?

Hopefully, you guys enjoyed the chapter and looking forward to the next.

Noticed any PRETTYMUCH lyrics? comment where they are and what song they're from and you'll get a dedication in the next chapter.

Check out my socials:
Instagram: MooBearxoxo
Musical.ly: MooBearxoxo (trying to be more active on it
Twitter: MooBearxoxo
I'm always down for a chat 🙂

Don't forget to:
Vote ⭐️
Comment 💬
Share ↪️ (don't know what emoji to put 😛)
Follow 👤✔️

And that is PRETTYMUCH the tenth chapter :-)