Teacher ; Ëight

Cleo's Point Of View:

I finished organising the art room for the year twelves that I had as the last lesson during the last ten minutes of lunch. I spent the last few minutes on my phone scrolling through Instagram until I heard the bell ring.

I put my phone in my pocket and then sat on the edge of the table in the back of the room so I could see the whole room. Students began to walk in through the room and take a seat at one of the various tables in the room. When what seemed like the last of yr students came in, I took that as everyone had entered and began to start the lesson.

"Okay, is this everyone?" I asked, crossing my legs and grabbing the role book.
"Nah, there's one more coming." A boy with glasses said.
"Ooh, late on the first day. What did this person do?" I asked, running a hand through my hair.
"Well, first of all, he was on the phone for the start of the lesson so the teacher asked him to put it away but he didn't. Then the teacher confiscated it from him and then he back talked to the teacher, so the teacher had him stay in and clean all of the gum from under the desks for all of lunch." A girl with blonde hair with brown tips replied.
"Sorry for being late." A familiar voice said as I looked up.

We locked eyes and he stared back in shock before beginning to walk but then trip and drop his stuff in the floor.

"Let me help you," I told him as I squatted down to help him pile his stuff.
"T-thanks." He stuttered and collected his stuff.

I returned to where I was sitting, "Okay, is this now everyone?"
"Yep." People replied.

I went through the roll and called out everyone's names, marking off if they were or weren't here. I found myself calling out a certain name.

"Nick Mara?" I spoke.
"Here." He replied, raising his hand.

I called through a few more names before putting the roll away and decided to introduce myself.

"Okay, so for those that don't know, I'm Miss Roberts and I'm the new art teacher for this year, and hopefully for a few more years too." I smiled. "So, because this is our first lesson, I want to see what your art abilities are like. On the desk are paper so hand them out so everyone gets one and feel free to head to the storeroom to get supplies to use and whatever medium you're comfortable working with. Your picture could be of anything so long as it is appropriate and feel free to listen to music if it helps you to concentrate or talk to others so long as you aren't distracting them."

The students began to pass the paper around and get up to get art supplies. I grabbed a spare piece of paper and some pencils before doing some art myself.

Nick's Point Of View:

"You can have this back so long as you don't use it during class time. Understand?" Mr Johnson said, holding my phone in my hand.
"Yes. Now can I go, I'm late for art." I told him, grabbing my phone from him.
"Next time it'll be sent to the office and you can collect it after school." He warned.
"Okay, okay," I said as I walked out the classroom to go to art.

I walked towards the art room and opened the door.

"Sorry for being late." I apologised looking up to a brunette.

I locked eyes with her I realised who she was. Shit! It was the girl from the club.
I began to walk to a seat before I tripped and dropped all my stuff.

"Let me help you." She said helping me pick up my stuff.
"T-thanks." I stuttered and walked towards my seat next to Brandon who was in the class.
"Okay, is this everyone?" She asked as she sat on the table.
"Yep." People replied at various times.

She began to call the roll and marked people off who were here. She called my name and I answered.

She began to explain what was happening in the lesson but all I could think about was how I slept with my teacher.

Out of every girl in that girl, why did it have to be her, why did she have to be my teacher?

She still looks flawless. And hot.

I shook the thoughts out of my head when I saw that I had a piece of paper in front of me. I looked up and saw people heading towards the storeroom to grab supplies.

"Wait, what are we doing?" I asked Brandon.
"Bro, weren't you listening? She just wants to see our artistic abilities." He replied with a smile.
"Okay, cool. Thanks, B." I said as I went to grab paints.

As I went to grab the paints, I looked to my right and saw her drawing on her paper. She looks so beautiful.

After I grabbed the paints, I went to where Brandon was sitting and sat down again. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and unlocked it to open up messages.

"You got your phone back?" Brandon asked, looking up from his picture.
"Yeah, it'll be taken to the office next time apparently. That is if Mr Johnson can remember." I chuckle with Brandon.

Mr Johnson is one of those teachers that students wish he would just retire or leave the school. It's not that he's super old, just no one likes him.

I began to send a text to Miss Roberts, wanting to confirm that it is her number and it is actually her.

Nick:
Cleo?

I heard a phone ding only a few seconds after I sent the text, and Miss Roberts picked up her phone.

Shit, it really is her and she really is my teacher.

°¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯°
Authors Note

So, Nick and Cleo finally meet. And Nick got his point of view in there too. What do you think will happen next? What's Cleo thinking? What's Nick thinking? All will be revealed in time 😈.

Also, if you notice any PRETTYMUCH lyrics, comment where they are and what song they're from and you'll get a dedication in the next chapter.

I've also published a new book called The Book Of Randomness and would love it if you checked it out. It's basically for short stories, extracts, sneak peeks etc. but feel free to check it out.

Check out my socials:
Twitter: MooBearxoxo
Instagram: MooBearxoxo

And that is PRETTYMUCH the eighth chapter :-)